Xscape (the song)

Yazman

Proud Member
Who else loves this song? At the moment I'm so damn obsessed with the beat in it that kicks in towards the end of the song, at around 4:45.:punk:

I just downloaded it somewhere, I wish I could get more of the demos & unreleased stuff :(

mc8755. I get mine all of Youtube. Download MP3 Recorder -
http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

This records basically any sound your computer makes. So set it to 'Stereo Mix' in the recording option (it'll make sense when you DL it). Then go on Youtube - find the desired Michael song you want. Then hit record and then hit play on Youtube. Then stop the recorder when the song ends. It'll save and then you can import to your Itunes media library :) It won't be great quality mind you.. But that's the way I do it without risking viruses through downloads and stuff. There might be some downloads available in the 2000 Watts section here but I'm not too sure!

Now onto the song. Is wonderful. Really hard hitting. The lyrics at times really tear at me..
"When I go, this problem won't bother me no more.."

:(

mc8755. I get mine all of Youtube. Download MP3 Recorder -
http://www.mp3mymp3.com/

This records basically any sound your computer makes. So set it to 'Stereo Mix' in the recording option (it'll make sense when you DL it). Then go on Youtube - find the desired Michael song you want. Then hit record and then hit play on Youtube. Then stop the recorder when the song ends. It'll save and then you can import to your Itunes media library :) It won't be great quality mind you.. But that's the way I do it without risking viruses through downloads and stuff. There might be some downloads available in the 2000 Watts section here but I'm not too sure!

Now onto the song. Is wonderful. Really hard hitting. The lyrics at times really tear at me..
"When I go, this problem won't bother me no more.."

:(

Yeah I use MovieMaker if iMovie to do that too but the recordings are always screechy on highnotes... :(

Yeah I use MovieMaker if iMovie to do that too but the recordings are always screechy on highnotes... :(

Well try my link cause I don't find the recordings are like what you say at all! Generally good but obviously nothing compared to the CD and remasters releases. There are some unreleased songs on MJ: The Ultimate Collection! I really want that box set!

It's Escape, not Xscape.

But yeah, I love song too! And other unreleased stuff as well. :)

I know what part of the song you mean, it's cool indeed. Great track, I love the flow of the line "the man with the pen that writes the lies that hassle this man."

Why STARLIGHT, BABY BE MINE DEMO, STARTIN SOMETHIN DEMO, SLAPSTICK quality is not very good compared with other songs?

It's Escape, not Xscape.

Are you sure? The first time I heard of it was 2003 and there it was already called Xscape.

I love that song!! Reminds me of an exciting time and funny interpretations :lol:
To that time I spend a lot of time on a german forum and we were talking about that this could be the main song for Matrix 2 :lol: because of the "x" and the lyrics "The systems in control..." etc, we thought it fit very well for the movie, but well, we were wrong :D

When I go
Oh, now
This problem world won't brother me
This problem world (this problem world)
Won't worry me (worry me!) no more
Yeah

Kinda hard to listen to sometimes without crying at this part but in all its a kick ass song.

I really love this song...He is such a genius with writing songs...I can't say that enough...And the beat...OMG...

Are you sure that it's Xscape? I've always thought that "Xscape" is the name fans gave to it but officially Michael recorded it as Escape. But great song, shame it never was single.

Are you sure that it's Xscape? I've always thought that "Xscape" is the name fans gave to it but officially Michael recorded it as Escape. But great song, shame it never was single.

Totally ove this song, dont listen to as much as i used to but when im in the car on a long drive it always comes on gotta love it

I also heard Mike recorded it as escape but when it got leaked onto the internet fans or whoever got it first renamed it/saved it as xscape then it got passed around with that file name so everyone called it that

It's an awesome song, pity it didn't make the album.
I love listening to it while driving my car (and putting my foot down *lol*)

I like Xscape but it's not one of my favourites... And 2000 Watts is way better!!!!

Back