Xscape - the font

I've been wondering the same thing. I tried to do a reverse font search, but wasn't able to come up with anything that was even remotely close. If anybody knows- please share your deep, dark secrets! ;)

Looks custom made/hand drawn to me? Though I suppose you could find some script style fonts out there that are relatively similar.

Some says it is Michael Jackson's hans writing. - Don't know how they know though...

But it does look like his style. - If it is indeed MJ's witing it would confirm the song has always been named Xscape - and not Escape.

It doesn't look exactly like MJ's handwriting but its certainly similar, but MJ did have some messed up handwriting, it looks like its a "stylized" composite of MJ's writing

It doesn't look exactly like MJ's handwriting but its certainly similar, but MJ did have some messed up handwriting, it looks like its a "stylized" composite of MJ's writing

Thanks for the information. Now I like the cover even more!!!

Details make the difference. LOL.

It is not Michael's handwriting. Looks nothing like it. Fans and their imagination, God love them.

Someone said they used the font in the Juliens auction for something. I can't remember where I read that though.

It's definitely Michael's handwriting, maybe given a little flair to look professional. I've studied Michael's handwriting before and I could pick it out.

It doesn't look like Michael's handwriting to me. he doesn't form his (c's- a's - e's - s's or p's like that. Not sure how that got started.

It doesn't look like Michael's handwriting to me. he doesn't form his (c's- a's - e's - s's or p's like that. Not sure how that got started.
Agreed. I think it was started by AlwaysThere :lol:

It it Michaels hand writing. Look at the song lists photographed from his bedroom and the look at the font. Especially the STTR and APWNN titles listed on some of the ads. If not prints of Michaels handwriting, it is def inspired by it.

What about this image?

BmqCElLCcAA0HxL.jpg

I still think it's a font. :)

Back