Xscape Remake Offbeat?

pinballmaster

Proud Member
I'm very confused by the remake. Am I the only one who thinks it's a complete mess? Mike's vocals seem completely off beat and the pitch has been messed with.
Also, I think it's tacky how Darkchild tagged it with Mike saying his name....
Do I just have a bad copy?

I think the darkchild part is awful but I actually love the rest of it. Not sure why they put that bit in there, makes it sound really unprofessional.

Can anyone comment who has the actual CD in their hands. Is this really how it is? The album was actually pretty nice before this track. His vocals are completely off beat.

I think the darkchild part is awful but I actually love the rest of it. Not sure why they put that bit in there, makes it sound really unprofessional.

Kinda on that one. Sounds like some new DJ trying to make it into the game.
"DJ STOLEN LETS GOOOOOOOOOOO." :lol:

I still don't see what the issue is that people have with Jerkin's using Michael's "Darkchild" for this song, but to each is own really. I mean, for me, it is the same guy he worked with, he did record the bit. And I think it add's a nice little touch to the "contemperized" version of the song. I think it would've been a bit tacky if it was anyone else who said it on this album, personally.

I still don't see what the issue is that people have with Jerkin's using Michael's "Darkchild" for this song, but to each is own really. I mean, for me, it is the same guy he worked with, he did record the bit. And I think it add's a nice little touch to the "contemperized" version of the song. I think it would've been a bit tacky if it was anyone else who said it on this album, personally.

I wouldn't have minded if it actually fit in with that part of the song and it the quality was god. But it just sounds awful and out of place.

Is everyone just def? I've listened to the album about 10x. Xscape remix is completely off beat. As is the demo of Chicago.

Back