Xscape Release & Listening Party - May 13, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyce

Guests
As suggested in the chat by msdeweydiva, I second the motion of having an Xscape release & listening party on May 13. We can all gather here here on the boards and chat, or, for those who don't mind being on camera, we can even do something via Skype, like a video chat or something.

The video chat will probably get a bit crazy, but eh... who cares? :dntknw: It's all about joining together and having fun, but most importantly, celebrating Michael :)

:chillin: :music:

EDIT: My brain is just going crazy with ideas now, and maybe my imagination is running away with me, but wouldn't it be cool if we could organize some sort of "worldwide"/"online" party? Get on Twitter, get on Facebook (maybe a special page can be created?) and just connect with other fans and let the world know that Michael is still a force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
Awww Spyce! Thank you for the initiative to create a thread about it! :hug: I just posted in the chat on a whim...not sure about the "logistics" of getting it done here, but it would be great to listen to new music with other MJ fans.

Can I "third" this motion? Even though I already "second" it :lol:

Seriously though, this needs to happen. The more people to get involved, the better. I'm going to reach out to Gaz, see what he thinks of the idea, and what, if anything, we can do about it here on the boards. I don't know that there is much that can be done besides taking part in the threads, but who knows?

Last edited:
I'm excited :) :wub:

*Autotune* Hamster on a pianooo

:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back