XSCAPE - How have YOU spread the word?

dam2040

Proud Member
Hey all!

Well as fans of Michael's we are naturally going to want Michael's music to reach the widest audience possible. So, question for you guys - what have YOU done to spread the word about Xscape? Told a friend? Put up a poster in a town? What have we been doing to help get Michael's new music out there?

Me, personally, I told anyone I knew about Michael's new music and the songs coming out and advising them to check it out - with surprising results! Many told me they'd already heard many songs, with Slave to the Rhythm, Love Never Felt So Good and surprisingly the title track XSCAPE being well known songs! To enforce this, I decided to perform both Slave to the Rhythm and Love Never Felt So Good on June 13th funnily enough and they got great receptions with people asking me if those were on Xscape and that they were going to buy the album! Check the performance below;
Slave to the Rhythm starts at 6:48 roughly :)

Just thought it'd be an interesting thread to share how we promote Michael ourselves.

I mentioned how much I enjoyed the album on my Facebook account. I received a lot of positive responses from friends and family

Thanks dam, great thread!

When school was in session I did my best to promote with my students and they responded as they loved the songs and some bought the album and downloaded the song to their parents' ipod.

I've also been trying so hard as many here are also to request as much as possible. The more it is on the radio the more promotion for Xscape imo.
As fans we need to work together to help in our own way to spread the word about this brilliant album. Some of you are more tech savvy than I am so I try to do what I can with the limited abilities that I have. :D

I've the album on repeat since the release in my cars radio.. with some decent hifi setup (and subwoofers).
with open windows (music loud), i saw people dancing to the music while they cross the street in the city.

usually, I've my windows always closed, cause I would be too shy :p. but xscape must be heard by the people!

I mentioned how much I enjoyed the album on my Facebook account. I received a lot of positive responses from friends and family

Me too, plus I've gifted the album to close friends and relatives and I talk about it on my Instagram account and at work. :D

I play my cd at work everyday and as the ppls come throught my line their hear it and say is that Michael's new cd i say yes and it is awesome you must get it and their say i will. Their ask me where i got my from i said amazon but i think Walmart sell it too. It music for the young and the old. I tell them the first 8 song are remix and then you get the org. I tell that Michael and Justin are on the last song oh yeah got to get i have some Justin fans that come throught so i mention his name to get them to but it too.

One lady came throught my line and Chicago was playing the org version and she fell in love with the song she said the melody was beautiful it was so sweet and peaceful she said i need to get this cd. I want ppls to hear his new cd at home i play it ppls be saying i been jamming in my apartment and their love hearing it. I wish we had more to sell at our store we only had the one and that was the remix one only. If we had more i would sell every last one. I gave to some of my friends too just like i did with Bad 25 :clap:

Last edited:
I love how no one is paying attention to you at all.

Hey all!

Well as fans of Michael's we are naturally going to want Michael's music to reach the widest audience possible. So, question for you guys - what have YOU done to spread the word about Xscape? Told a friend? Put up a poster in a town? What have we been doing to help get Michael's new music out there?

Me, personally, I told anyone I knew about Michael's new music and the songs coming out and advising them to check it out - with surprising results! Many told me they'd already heard many songs, with Slave to the Rhythm, Love Never Felt So Good and surprisingly the title track XSCAPE being well known songs! To enforce this, I decided to perform both Slave to the Rhythm and Love Never Felt So Good on June 13th funnily enough and they got great receptions with people asking me if those were on Xscape and that they were going to buy the album! Check the performance below;
Slave to the Rhythm starts at 6:48 roughly :)

Just thought it'd be an interesting thread to share how we promote Michael ourselves.

This album is pretty much a PLAY THIS AS LOUD AS YOU CAN kinda album - so I do a lot of that lol. Every single song for the most part - especially the updated versions of the tracks, are bass bumping. :p

This album is pretty much a PLAY THIS AS LOUD AS YOU CAN kinda album - so I do a lot of that lol. Every single song for the most part - especially the updated versions of the tracks, are bass bumping. :p

I hear you. I always have the volume at max when listening to this album. Anyone within a block of my car knows what I am talking about, lol.

Back