Xscape and Monkey Business

Listening to these songs now, and damn....Xscape should have been put on album. I think it was planned for Invincible , right? That album definitely
could have used that song. Cause i feel there's too much ballads on there.

I love Xscape, great beat..and the part where he goes

" No matter where I am, I see my face around
They then ask on my name, and push from town to town
Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
I've got to, find a place,
So I won't hide away"

I love that about MJ songs..he sings in two totally different tones/pitches? how you call that? Either way..awesome song.

Monkey Business...a fun track and great track. It should have replaced Can't let her get away, cause i personally never digged that song much.

Love them both! Any idea why Xscape didn't end up on there? It seems MJ liked it a lot or at least that's the feeling I got.

Monkey business is so funky omgoodness!! I wish we could have heard it on the radio!

I LOVE Xscape. Monkey Business is ok, but I prefer Xscape out of the two. Such a great beat, and I find myself singing along ALL the time - just can't help it!

I think Monkey Business is a song you can appreciate most if you like those down home blues sounds.

Listening to these songs now, and damn....Xscape should have been put on album. I think it was planned for Invincible , right? That album definitely
could have used that song. Cause i feel there's too much ballads on there.

I love Xscape, great beat..and the part where he goes

" No matter where I am, I see my face around
They then ask on my name, and push from town to town
Don't have a place to run, but there's no need to hide,
I've got to, find a place,
So I won't hide away"

I love that about MJ songs..he sings in two totally different tones/pitches? how you call that? Either way..awesome song.

Monkey Business...a fun track and great track. It should have replaced Can't let her get away, cause i personally never digged that song much.
About Xcape awesome incredible beat, sound LOVE THE ENTIRE LYRICS amazing amazing, and it was made during the Invincible sessions, yes

Monkey Bussiness, there's a hidden message in that masterpiece, he's talking about something there, but as the genius he was, its a mistery what he meant with the Monkey Business, only Michael knows, amazing amazing original unique track

How did he manage to be so freakin ingenius creative instrospective profound without beeing boring, i dont know, he was one cool genius guy

Back