Xbox live avatar Michael Jackson clothing finally available.

As a big gamer myself i was expecting MJ clothing when The Experience game released, it didn't happen right away but now it's there. Awesome!!!!!

Thriller,Billie Jean (live), Smooth Criminal, Beat it, Black or white, Leave me alone, They don't care about us outfits.

And Bubbles as animal for next to the avatar. GREAT!

So this is just a heads up :)

YESS! I gotta get Gold again! My account's been Silver for a while now.. :/ Any update on whether the MJ game will support online multiplayer some time in the future?

Thanks for the info, I was really hoping they would add MJ clothes to the store :D ..I am definitely going to be buying some points to get all of them :)

Too bad they didn't include some MJ hairstyles for those eras. The available hairstyles aren't really MJ-like, but ah well.

I want MJ avatars for PSN too!

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

thumblg.png

Not sure if you can see it...but you can also see how it looks on the character here. Rotate it and all that...if not. log in with your XBL account.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/nl-NL/Search?query=michael jackson&DownloadType=AvatarItem

would have been epic if these were avatar awards items but oh well ...i think im gonna get the smooth criminal outfit

The outfits are reeeeeally nice when you see them! I dunno about spending $5 each seems kinda steep. But Bubbles is a nice touch too! These avatar items do go on sale from time to time as well.

Has anyone figured out a good MJ face/hairstyle combo?

They also added some new outfits :)

Back