X factor 2009

I will be! Is it true that Madonna and Robbie Wiliams are going to be mentors this year?

Aw man, I'll miss it again this year as i work every saturday night and sunday :( Rubbish!

me
someone always does a MJ classic!
same with BGT i lost count of how many ppl did MJ / J5

This year will be MJ themed right through the audtions thorugh till the end. Michael is hot topic atm. I cant wait to see the MJ singers good / or bad there all fans.

Maybe us x factor fans can have friendly competion this year?

This year will be MJ themed right through the audtions thorugh till the end. Michael is hot topic atm. I cant wait to see the MJ singers good / or bad there all fans.

Maybe us x factor fans can have friendly competion this year?

ah cool.. MJ themed xfactor!
ill be watching!! :D

I saw it today...oh my gosh, that Danyl...the teacher...he was magic. I think I'm in love!

It was alright.. but i dont really like the new auditions with the crowd, its too much like britains got talent. I prefer it in the room with just the judges .. what do you think?

Hmmm yeah. I did kind of feel like it was a bit of a circus at times. Especially with the people that weren't so good. I felt really sorry for them.

I am definatly not in favour of the new set up! It was quite boring and you didnt have the usal banter that the contestants and judges have! How is Cheryl going to give her hugs to the upset contestants now!?!?
Didnt like it at all! And sooooooo many rubbish non bits. I think in a hour and a half it was only 8 audtions? x

I was waiting for it all week and yep, I missed it! :(

Did anyone watch the Xtra factor on ITV2?
I nearly wet myself when that small little man sung Heal The World :D

I saw it :D

I don't know why the parents of some of these kids don't just tell them the truth! It would save alot of embarrasment for them

Back