WWE Superstar Chris Jercho Tweets On Michael Jackson

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
The following are some more "tweets" from the official Twitter account of WWE Superstar Chris Jericho about the death of Michael Jackson:

IAmJericho

1. The zombie group dance from Thriller is hands down the best music video moment of all time...about 1 hour ago from txt
  2. I'm begging MTV to play a full michael video or vma performance. These 30 sec bits are driving me nuts.about 2 hours ago from txt
  3. Steve Lukather, Steve Stevens, slash, eddie van halen, jennifer batten...michael knew the value of an amazing guitar player...about 2 hours ago from txt
  4. @darrenk882 noabout 5 hours ago from TwitterFon in reply to darrenk882
  5. Mouth to mouth resuscitation Sounding heartbeats Intimidationsabout 9 hours ago from txt
  6. It's close to midnight There's something out there lurking in the dark....about 22 hours ago from txt
  7. Michael could be the best dancer/ singer ever...about 22 hours ago from txt
  8. Totally drunk in protest of michaels death...about 22 hours ago from txt
  9. My favorite Ed mcmahon catchphrase is "u are correct sir!" What a shit week...about 23 hours ago from txt
  10. My favorite farrah poster is the one with the red bathing suitabout 23 hours ago from txt
  11. My favorite michael song is smooth criminalabout 23 hours ago from txt
  12. If the moon was made of green cheese, would you eat it?about 23 hours ago from txt
  13. I saw michael in concert in 93 and he blew my mind. One of the best entertainers of all time.4:56 PM Jun 25th from txt

The following are Twitter messages from several WWE and other wrestling superstars about the deaths of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett: Maria: How can Michael Jackson die? He is one of the staples of my childhood. He Thirlled us, he Healed the World, he Rocked with You. So sad."
Chris Jericho: "I saw Michael in concert in '93 and he blew my mind. One of the best entertainers of all time."
Howard Finkel: Rest in peace, Michael and Farrah. An amazing entertainer and an original 'Angel' are gone."
Shannon Moore: "RIP Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett."
Matt Hardy: "Sad to hear about the deaths of Farrah and Michael Jackson today. Don't take your loved ones for granted. You know what tomorrow holds."
Eric Bischoff: "Condolences to the family and friends of Farrah Fawcett. She was a celebrity who lived her life with dignity and class."
Awesome Kong: "I'm sad that Michael Jackson has died. A bunch of us were just talking about him this morning. I remember seeing him live at the Super Bowl."
Helms on Jackson: "Huge fan of Thriller. RIP to the King of Pop!!"
The Miz: "I cannot believe the King of Pop is dead."
Eve Torres: "What an amazing icon of our time... RIP Michael. Thank u for sharing ur incredible talents with the world! Ok, Heal the World just came on. Now I'm in tears."
Angela Fong: "Wow so crazy about Michael Jackson...rest in peace."

Back