WWE Smackdown John Morrison and Theodore Long Sing MJ

Yeah i remember this lol Being a big WWE fan, i always love when they mention MJ on the shows. I remember one time The Rock was doing a concert and he was wearing a little microphone headset (like MJ wears) and he was getting beatdown by Stone Cold and JR (commentator) said, "Well you can see it and you can damn sure hear it thanks to that little Michael Jackson headset The Rock was wearing" lol

Yeah i remember this lol Being a big WWE fan, i always love when they mention MJ on the shows. I remember one time The Rock was doing a concert and he was wearing a little microphone headset (like MJ wears) and he was getting beatdown by Stone Cold and JR (commentator) said, "Well you can see it and you can damn sure hear it thanks to that little Michael Jackson headset The Rock was wearing" lol

yea a couple of weeks before wm 19

yea a couple of weeks before wm 19

haha ye I remember this. I actually watched it a few weeks ago on the Best of Raw 15th Anniversary DVD set :)

My two favourite things come together! :)

I remember MJ was mentioned, he was mentioned by Jerry "King" Lawler during a match between RVD & Kane vs Lance Storm & William Regal at No Way Out 2003 and Mick Foley sang very little of "She's Out Of Your Life". The only worst part of it is that some b@$^@#%$ got a huge sign of MJ's mugshot in Detroit.

I remember MJ was mentioned, he was mentioned by Jerry "King" Lawler during a match between RVD & Kane vs Lance Storm & William Regal at No Way Out 2003 and Mick Foley sang very little of "She's Out Of Your Life". The only worst part of it is that some b@$^@#%$ got a huge sign of MJ's mugshot in Detroit.

Oh yeah i remember seeing the mugshot. I was just like, "ah come on now"

Back