WWE Miz Girl gets Slammy Award

Thriller_MJ

Proud Member
Apparently on Monday's edition of RAW The Miz Girl was at the show getting a Slammy Award no idea what for probably for that evil look she gave Miz after he cashed in Money In The Bank, but apparently Miz walked on and stole her Slammy The Miz Girl later glared at him again and stormed of backstage, How awesome is The Miz lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUXlh7edOow

Last edited:
^^Not very awesome IMO. I don't think he's that great of a wrestler. He will not be champion by the time Wrestlemania happens.

I like him better as a veteran of Real World. This wrestling gig has really gotten to his head

^^Not very awesome IMO. I don't think he's that great of a wrestler. He will not be champion by the time Wrestlemania happens.

I like him better as a veteran of Real World. This wrestling gig has really gotten to his head
:D i just referenced his RW history in a post to that YT video.

I'm sort of proud that he's made it this far in pro-wrestling, I never thought he would make the cut back on the RW when his gimmick was sort of a rip of Dwayne Johnson as The Rock. But he's prevailed. I don't watch wrestling anymore but it was good to see things haven't changed as far as heels and fan favorites are there.

Back