WWE Champion Praises Michael Jackson

billyworld99

Proud Member
Chris jericho (WWE Wrestler) talks Michael on twitter

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
Watchin This It It and it's incredible. Michael Jackson at 75% is better than anyone else at 100%

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
The Thriller number and the Beat It dance routine are mind boggling! Orianthi just OWNED Van Halens solo

IAmJericho Chris Jericho
My 4 yr old daughter has watched the Thriller piece four times in a row. Michaels music, much like the Beatles, appeals to all generations.

http://twitter.com/#!/IAmJericho

Re: Chris jericho (WWE Wrestler) talks Michael on twitter

Awesome! Love Jericho, I knew he was a Michael fan as he commented on MJ's death just after.

Nice comments there. Just makes me love him even more!

cool of Chris.. I think a lot of folks are missing Mike

Saw these tweets on my timeline earlier as I follow Chris Jericho. Knew he was a Michael fan which suprises a lot of people as he's a rock fan but love reading stuff like this.

Nice to see great comments from the 1st ever UNDISPUTED World Champion of Professional Wrestling, about the UNDISPUTED King Of Pop. :)

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

6-Time WWE Champion Chris Jericho took to his twitter account to comment on Michael Jackson.

# My four year old daughter has watched the Thriller piece four times in a row now. Michaels music, much like the beatles, appeals to all ... 10:15 AM Dec 11th via txt

# The Thriller number and the Beat It dance routine are mind boggling! Orianthi just OWNED Van Halens solo... 10:08 AM Dec 11th via txt

# Watchin This It It and it's incredible. Michael Jackson at 75% is better than anyone else at 100% 10:07 AM Dec 11th via txt

Pretty cool comments, worth reading IMO :)

sooo cool thanks for sharing. he was always one of my favorite wrestlers.

he also had nice words to say about michael Jackson when mj was number 1 for vh1's top 100 shocking moments in music list.

Chris Jericho...when he was wrestling in Mexico back in '93, for the AAA Promotion I believe, attended one of the second leg Dangerous Tour shows. I believe he and other wrestlers made the trek elsewhere, from memory I think it was either Santiago or one of the two Buenos Aires dates they attended.

Aww such nice words about Michael!

And so true too :)

People of all ages, including kids, are captivated by MJ

haha i've always been a Jerichoholic whether he was a good guy or bad guy lol and it's true, MJ at 75% is better than everyone else at 100%.

I've allways found it pretty great that there are a lot of WWE fans on here. I have allways found a lo of MJ fans are WWE fans.

Maybe its something to do with being open minded?

I've allways found it pretty great that there are a lot of WWE fans on here. I have allways found a lo of MJ fans are WWE fans.

Maybe its something to do with being open minded?

I've been surprised too Luke! For the longest time I always thought I was the only Pro Wrestling and Michael Jackson fanatic on the planet! haha :)

Although, I don't really watch WWE anymore...I followed the WWF/WWE continuously from 1989-Mid 2005. Nowadays, WWE is far behind the times and Vince McManiac has forgotten what Pro Wrestling should be...So I pledge my allegiance to TNA Wrestling and Pro Wrestling NOAH/Dragon Gate from Japan. Those companies deliver the REAL action!

**EDIT**: I would just like to add that having the Miz(take) as WWE Champion is an absolute insult to guys like Shawn Michaels, 'Taker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hogan, Randy Savage and Bruno Sammartino...

Last edited:
I've been surprised too Luke! For the longest time I always thought I was the only Pro Wrestling and Michael Jackson fanatic on the planet! haha :)

Although, I don't really watch WWE anymore...I followed the WWF/WWE continuously from 1989-Mid 2005. Nowadays, WWE is far behind the times and Vince McManiac has forgotten what Pro Wrestling should be...So I pledge my allegiance to TNA Wrestling and Pro Wrestling NOAH/Dragon Gate from Japan. Those companies deliver the REAL action!

**EDIT**: I would just like to add that having the Miz(take) as WWE Champion is an absolute insult to guys like Shawn Michaels, 'Taker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hogan, Randy Savage and Bruno Sammartino...

Ditto WWE has lost it's magic the past few years. I actually promoted "Hold My Hand" on the WWE Universe forums (the main WWE forums) and got some flack towards some of the members but I can recall months ago Michael got a lot of respect from the WWE Universe.

But anyway, it's cool that there are other wrestling fans on here.

Jericho just wrote...

# Does anyone think it's strange that theres a new Michael Jackson album out tomorrow,yet there's hardly any hype at all? Haven't heard 1 song about 3 hours ago via TwitBird

Sums up how I feel on the promotion of this album, Michael himself would not have released an album with such slow promotion!

makes me kinda wanna start watching WWE again, but it ain't what it used to be, I used to love it !!!

It was nice of him to say that, he's obviously a big fan :)

Wrestling gets good around WrestleMania time, from around January to April. Then it kind of dies down a lot most of the time.

I still watch raw every week, but dont watch SmackDown anymore. I used to watch every single program every week. Even Heat haha

A 'boom period' will come again. But it really needs one stand out star to kick it off, like Austin did in 97.

Chris Jericho is the best in the world at what he does, and Michael Jackson was the best in the world at what he did. Very fitting that Y2J has such respect for MJ.

By the way, JERICHO, COME BACK PLEASE!!!

Chris Jericho is the best in the world at what he does, and Michael Jackson was the best in the world at what he did. Very fitting that Y2J has such respect for MJ.

By the way, JERICHO, COME BACK PLEASE!!!

He'll be back eventually, I think hes touring with Fozzy? He probably just wanted a break in general anyway....

This is awesome...we got a WWE thread on the MJ forums!
Add me to the list of MJ/WWE fanatics on the board

I love Chris Jericho, he's one of the greatest and it's awesome to see he's a big MJ fan.

Back