Wth!!!???

GinnyJackson

Proud Member
I mean its one thing to want to win and be a good player and all but its another thing all together when you attack the opposing players like this.

Yea she should feel sorry for what she did but she should also be banned from ever playing the game again. This sort of thing is not welcome in sports.

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/10391054?GT1=39002

Unbelieveable!

Oh my gooodness!!! That's CRAZY! The karate chop to the neck?! Are you kidding me??

My bigger question is.. why she was allowed to continue playing after that punch!?? Aren't you supposed to be disqualified and benched the entire game??? It's like no one gave a crap, including the players being attacked.

She was literally playing like a big bully! I have to admit, it had me laughing out loud because it was really out of control. Like a parody on Mad TV. I can't believe this was real though. That was so terrible. And I think the school is even more terrible for having to suspend her ONLY because the video became an online sensation. Otherwise, she would have been off the hook.

Thanks for sharing the vid clip. Unbelievable and to be honest, its almost funny. I mean it really is. If you watch it more than once, its just hard to believe. The "karate chop" to the neck was out of control.

Man... Soccer. What a rough sport. Making American Football look like a tap dancing class. :doh:

Last edited:
Back