WTF! Janet Jackson will perform with Michaels kids @ AMAs! [ Misunderstanding NOT MJ's Kids ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lettermj

Proud Member
Just saw this on my facebook , Janets status:

- Janet Jackson I’m back in rehearsals with the kids – getting ready for our performance @ the AMAs!

...KIDS??!?!?! Whos kids? What??! Does she mean , Michaels kids? If so is it, she can go to h***. Im sorry but if she will take them 2 showbiz NOW like that, i will lose all my respect 4 hear... i mean cmon, what is this?

somebody help me out, does she mean Michaels kids?....

This is said on hear twitter 2 so yes its true.

Re: WTF! Janet Jackson will perform with Michaels kids @ AMAs!

I am almost certain she does not mean Michaels kids. She always calls her dancers her kids.

LOL

NO , she refers to her dancers as "the kids" , she has done for years . Its her nickname for them ....

MJ's kids - LMAO !

Kids is an affectionate term for a group of work colleagues younger than you. At my work we call the teenagers the 'kids' and Janet has called her dancers the 'kids' in the past.

well okey, phuu.... i just was about 2 die right there... thank you...

sorry janet :$

She doesnt mean Michael's kids. If they will be in show business they will if they will. And if they are talented they shouldnt perform with Janet or anyone else related. I think at least Paris and Blanket will be in public in the future more. Maybe Blanket the most. But that wont happen in the near future. I think Blanket is most like the performer and Paris a make up artist. I dont know about Prince, probably she is more like a director or then a doctor. I think it possible they all will be in the movie business. And Michael wouldnt bother.

Edited title.

Also going to close this since it isn't MJ news and there is a thread already posted in 2300 Jackson street about J performing at the AMA's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back