wtf is mike doing here with his hands./

:lmao::lmao:

He looked crazy-hot during MSG =\ showing off a section of that bare chest and the short wet hair sticking to his face :flowers:

I think it was like a nervous motion, like the itch to dance was there but the band screwed up.

A friend of mine got to go to MSG and she said it was a religious experience. She said that Michael was electrifying and focused on making the crowd happy. It wasn't like some artists who just go on stage, do their thing and leave.

I never got to see Michael live - but watching these never before seen moments make me feel like if I were there.

haha, funny. I'm sure there is an explanation :lol:

I found that more exciting to watch than on tv - seeing it through a wonky camera lens from someone there, made it feel like YOU are actually watching him live, not on tv. Felt really amazing!!

Someone needs to gif that and I agree with Shimar.

I love hearing him talk in his regular voice.

:lmao::lmao:

He looked crazy-hot during MSG =\ showing off a section of that bare chest and the short wet hair sticking to his face :flowers:

yea.. i was watching it earlier. the billie jean performance... man! i mean are there really words to adequately describe the phenomenal performance?

i missed out....... i wish i could have seen him perform. so sad.. i will regret this for the rest of my life.

:unsure: ok I hate to be the stupid one but I don't see him doing anything but pointing

now what I really would like to know is what is that weird noise he is making in 4:19?

Last edited:
I think it was like a nervous motion, like the itch to dance was there but the band screwed up.

A friend of mine got to go to MSG and she said it was a religious experience. She said that Michael was electrifying and focused on making the crowd happy. It wasn't like some artists who just go on stage, do their thing and leave.

I never got to see Michael live - but watching these never before seen moments make me feel like if I were there.

This is so weird because my friend and I just discovered this concert on youtube and we were commenting about Michael not smiling much. But seing him interact with the croud makes this priceless.

Haha cute! I love that video! I wish I could have seen him. :cry:

yea.. i was watching it earlier. the billie jean performance... man! i mean are there really words to adequately describe the phenomenal performance?

i missed out....... i wish i could have seen him perform. so sad.. i will regret this for the rest of my life.

He was so energetic throughout every performance.. Even during the J5 Medlely and YRMW. (Those crisp white trousers he wore in that YRMW performance.. damn)

Back on topic: Someone should gif that 2 second thing he did with his hands :lol:

In all seriousness though, I think he was just playing with the mic which was in his hand at the time.

I agree, I wish I could have seen him on stage or even just once in my life :(
But thanks for the video :heart:

:unsure: ok I hate to be the stupid one but I don't see him doing anything but pointing

now what I really would like to know is what is that weird noise he is making in 4:19?

:lol: dunno but you can see on the replay later that when he makes that sound they all laugh. it must have been some kind of no-meaning funky noise.

He was so energetic throughout every performance.. Even during the J5 Medlely and YRMW. (Those crisp white trousers he wore in that YRMW performance.. damn)

Back on topic: Someone should gif that 2 second thing he did with his hands :lol:

In all seriousness though, I think he was just playing with the mic which was in his hand at the time.

what can you say about the WHITE PANTS!!!!!!! scratch that... luv that butt in the white pants.

back to topic though... excited energy i guess. i would say nervous energy but he owned the stage so EXCITED ENERGY. :D

I agree, I wish I could have seen him on stage or even just once in my life :(
But thanks for the video :heart:

me toooooooo!! :agree:

Back