wow how amazing is fall again!?

Geez...I need like, a full list of every song Michael has ever sang. I keep thinking I've looked everywhere and downloaded everything...and then someone mentions something I don't have! I've never heard this song until now! So thanks for posting. Loooove it. :heart:

Oh yes it's great. I like at the end where Michael mimics the little synth sound.

Egggggsactly. I love that part as well; it just proves his genius and the tremendous versatility of his voice and his musical sense. The whole song is hauntingly and breathtakingly amazing and beautiful and to think that it's only a demo...Glenn Lewis' version in 'Maid in Manhattan' (such a nice twist of a movie on the Cinderella story btw) is nice and the scene in the movie is lovely as well, but it doesn't stand a chance against Michael's gorgeous voice.

I love how his voice almost fades away during the bridge; some might say that he couldn't hold the notes or something, but in my opinion that is THE realest moment of the song - as though he felt it soooo much, he couldn't really go on further at that particular point.

I could care less about technicalities and musical discipline or whatever, the highest form of art is the one where the artist conveys emotion and the audience feels it; it may not necessarily mean the same to both and what the listener gets might be something totally different than what led the artist to compose or execute the work, but as long as there is a cause and effect relationship between the craft of the artist and those witnessing it and an exchange of emotion and feeling, art has achieved its purpose.

I remember hearing about the song during 1999/2000 while Invincible was being recorded. It was one of the song titles circulating around that time; it took the release of the Ultimate collection to hear it and realize once more what amazing treasures were hidden in his vault. I'm everrrr so glad Michael decided to put it on that album; it is a gem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHsL6C3awY

^^I agree..the bridge was beautiful...just the lyrics are so REAL, never mind his voice. "I can breath, I can bleed, I can die in my sleep, cos you're always there in my dreams"

Poignant

OMG this music sounds very russian to me.It feels like I am very familiar with this music and I liked it i remember but I do not remember what was it, it drives me crazy. I think it was an old song. I am sure I heard this before or very very similar, I am positive. I have to find out now what was it.. This music and Michael's voice sound so beautiful. I havemixed feelings ... .It is crazy amazing and it makes me :cry:

You'll laugh, when I heard that song for the first time, something in it reminded me of some of the sad, sad songs, I have that same familiar feeling. (I have a similar eastern european background)
I keep thinking of the old fairy tales, zarejewitsch, Ladies in colorful headgear- you know what I mean, right?

Fall Again is an amazing song.. one of the most played songson my ipod, even if it's only a demo.. so beautiful.

Oh yes it's great. I like at the end where Michael mimics the little synth sound.
I love that part too! :D

I made a video for this song.. I love it

[youtube]qz5qkvQVTJ4[/youtube]

Fall Again is very underrated song and a real tear jerker I can't even listen to it neither to ''For All Time'' and others since his passing. it thugs on ur heart strings

I love this song. The facts about Walter Afanasieff were really cool to know, thanks. :)

I love Michael's "Thats cool... Oooowa, great sound!" at the end :)

That always makes me laugh because it is such a sad and serious song then he just comes out and makes that noise and I smirk every time.

I came across this song I'd say about 3-4 years ago. Right around the time my relationship of 3 years was in the process of ending. I played it for my then gf and she cried and fell in love with it because it reminded her of us.

Anyway, don't feel sorry for me. It is better that it ended when it did...leave it at that.

Back