Would you want to have heard Michael do a DVD comentary for live performance

MJBT

Proud Member
I heard that for the rolling stones film Gimme Shelter Mick Jagger was going to record a commentary for the DVD but decided against it, this got me thinking imagine if Michael had a done a commentary on the live in bucharest dvd or Moonwalker how amazing that would be ho hear him talk about dance moves maybe even singing along(I'm basing this off of videos of him watching the motown 25 performance and his own home movies).

would you have want to hear Michael do a commentary

He did a little something like that on one of those documentaries, very briefly. I think it was for the Bad Tour in Japan. I would have loved to hear him do something like that. I just love listening to his voice :D

Indeed, I would :heart: this...
To hear where he got his 'inspiration' from and how he felt in that 'moment' and yeah, I just :wub: Michael's voice too...

Being the perfectionist that he is i could see Michael just nitpicking his performance lol

I heard that for the rolling stones film Gimme Shelter Mick Jagger was going to record a commentary for the DVD but decided against it, this got me thinking imagine if Michael had a done a commentary on the live in bucharest dvd or Moonwalker how amazing that would be ho hear him talk about dance moves maybe even singing along(I'm basing this off of videos of him watching the motown 25 performance and his own home movies).

would you have want to hear Michael do a commentary

not as the main feature audio :p but certainly as a bonus feature with alternate audio commentary would be beautiful :')

A commentary for a concert gig would be pretty sweet.
I would have liked his reaction for when he throws his Billie Jean hat into the crowd.
He'd prolly be like "I hope no one got hurt".

Hell ya I love commentaries and Michael doing one is a sweet deal. I'd pretend to do a commentary for the Wembley 88' DVD.

Can you do record just the audio for one song at the least? :D

You don't have to bother overlaying it over the video clip, but at the very least have the audio faintly audible in the background so we (me) can synch it up to the corresponding video.

Omg yes, this would like being in his shoes during the concert or, like AtlasAir said, during music videos. What a great idea !!!!! It would be like sitting next to him for while he's dissecting the dance moves, telling us how he came up with them. "I saw James Brown do that when i was little."

I don't think I have the technology to do that. I wish I could.

I would be interested in real commentary from Michael ( We had some of that in Michael's home movies DVD) but not any fake commentaries, which some could use in the wrong way and deceivingly credit the voice to Michael.

Oh lord. There goes the humor over peoples heads again.
Just said it would be fun if PoP would do one.

He did a little something like that on one of those documentaries, very briefly. I think it was for the Bad Tour in Japan. I would have loved to hear him do something like that. I just love listening to his voice :D
Did anyone say Bad Tour Japan? :laugh: I'm obsessed with Japanese material, they've got some pretty rare gems. Do you remember the name of the video? I've prob seen it already but I don't remember :scratch:

Fake commentaries ftw!
:lol: I loled

Back to the original topic, yes of course I would love something like that. Listening to Michael talk about his art (or just talk about anything) is something I would do for the rest of my life if I could :blush:

Back