Would you name your son after Michael?

• Yes

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • No

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Allready Have

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
of course. i know someone who just has and the boy was born on august 29th aswell !!

Only if his last name is in English, I don't think my last name Guido or any other kind of last name would sound nice with Michael.

my nephew name is michael and my boyfriend name is michael real talk its so crazy lol

of Course that's what I wanted to ever since I was 14 and I'm 19 now

In the off chance that I would ever copulate/end up in that unfortunate position, and for some reason I could not abort the kid, nor give him for adoption, but would have to raise him like your basic parental units, I guess I would consider naming him thus. It'd make him a bit more likable.

I always dreamed to call my son Michael! One day hopefully I'll get my chance =)

No. To me Michael is Michael and that's who I think about when I hear the name, and I kind of want to keep it that way. Plus now that I'm getting married my last name will change to an Asian sounding name, and I don't think Michael would sound right with it (not that my own name does either but hey lol).

I do think it's sweet when people name their son's Michael though. I also heard about a friend of a friend (an MJ fan) who named their son Michael who was born on the 29th of August this year (I'm thinking it might even be the same person elusive moonwalker knows) and I thought that was just so cool, and extra special because of the birthday. In circumstances like that I might change my mind lol.

^ i never thought about it like that. everytime someone would say michael, i'd think of my son and not mj... maybe the two shouldnt b mixed. special in very two diff ways

Well, since I can't have REAL kids :boohoo
I "saved" for a Reborn and yeash... His perfect name is "Michael Thomas" :wub: My sweet little Angel...
My 'first born' son, the 'almost real life' baby is named after that Awesome attorney... His cute name is "Mesereau William" :D

If I had a second son, I would name him "Michael", I have a cousin named "Michael".

Back