Would you like MJ to do a Unplugged Show?

Gatesy2006

Proud Member
I was watching Nirvana Unplugged the other night and I thought to myself. I would love MJ to do something like this. No spectacle. No fireworks. Just MJ sitting on a chair with a few instruments playing songs like Shes Out of My Life, Who Is It, Give In To Me, You Are Not Alone, Man In The Mirror etc. I think it would be awesome.

What does everyone think? I dunno if anyone has posted such a thing before if so sorry :D

thread no. 450 on the topic and yes, i'd kill to hear an acoustic, intimate MJ set.

That would be fan f**king tastic!!! lol ...though I don't know if MJ has the patience to just sit for a whole show. Maybe throw a lil dance break in and everything is good. But I would love for Mike to just show off his voice!! :wub:

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes (100X times):D......

Yes. I want Michael to show people how good of a vocalist he REALLY is. Because a lot of people don't seem aware.

helll yeeaah, that would be so cool, it would really show of kapability michaels vocals are allowed to go to and prove that he really have vocaals, greaat ones, it would be fantastic

Absolutely. I've said this countless times that I think MJ doing an unplugged concert would be incredible and something totally unexpected from him.

Hell yes! I can't imagine why anyone wouldn't want something like that-

Maybe, just maybe, sometime in my lifetime it will happen.

It would be great to hear and see something like this. I don't want to start a new topic, but I think you should add the question "what songs would you like to see him perform?"

Ok songs I would like to hear if MJ were to do an Unplugged show:

Stranger in Moscow
Beautiful Girl
Superfly Sister ...mmmm lol
We've Had Enough or Man in the Mirror
Lady In My Life
Morphine ....(I would die if he did this one :wub:)
Butterflies...

gosh so many more, maybe break out some J5 stuff would be sweet!

I'd love for him to sit down with someone like Diane Sawyer or Barbara Walters and they go through the regular questions, then they just bust out suddenly "Michael, you've been in the business for over 40 years and you've been a solo star for over thirty... why haven't you done a god d*mn unplugged set?"

I think MTV's Unplugged show is dated. It was cool in the 1990's as it was something different, now it's just bland. I've love Michael to drop the lip syncing and sing a dance live again, with less chreographed dance routines with those "trained" backing dancers.

Well it's easier said then done for Michael to sing and dance live at the same time. People should give him a break. And Michael's backing dancers are very, very good.

Last edited:
Absolutely...I have thought Mr.Jackson should do a network television, invitation only Unplugged Special called "Up Close And Personnal" many moons ago...

Want to reach the mass..?

Smiles~~~

HEAL THE WORLD~~~"EDUCATION IS THE KEY"

Back