Would like more info about this one!

Webbie

Proud Member
voiceover.PNG

I'm wondering.. Have you ever seen the above vinyl or do you own it?

I'm searching for more information, so everything is welcome!

* mind the "Voice over" part

It contains a spoken message, but I don't know what or who.

Someone else told me it was a promo that was send out about 4 months before the release date. Only a couple of international and famous companies would have received this single, with the request to become a CBS partner.

But there is some confusing as to by who the message has been spoken. 1 person thought it was by international CBS directors, someone else said the message was spoken by Michael himself.

And of course, curious as I am, I would like to hear the spoken version now
yepfh9.gif

It was offered for sale, but as usual, I was too late and missed it :doh:

So... Anyone?

mmm I believe this was in Black & White magazine sometime?
if I'm right it contains a message for internal use for CBS records, not by MJ, but just some anniversary stuff, don't know exactly.. try to find the old Black & White magazines "Call Hector" must be there..
never heard the record

mmm I believe this was in Black & White magazine sometime?
if I'm right it contains a message for internal use for CBS records, not by MJ, but just some anniversary stuff, don't know exactly.. try to find the old Black & White magazines "Call Hector" must be there..
never heard the record

Thank you for the info. I will check it out!

This was mentioned in mystery magazine issue nr. 2 in 1997. It was described as a very rare CBS promotion single produced for only 10 promotion activities in Holland. It contains an instrumental version of "Wanna be startin' somethin'" and is a one-sided 7" single catalog number: Epic/CBS PRO 323. The sleeve picture is a red backsground with dutch writing, it has a picture of a table with a plant, an open botle of redwine and 2 full glases.

This was mentioned in mystery magazine issue nr. 2 in 1997. It was described as a very rare CBS promotion single produced for only 10 promotion activities in Holland. It contains an instrumental version of "Wanna be startin' somethin'" and is a one-sided 7" single catalog number: Epic/CBS PRO 323. The sleeve picture is a red backsground with dutch writing, it has a picture of a table with a plant, an open botle of redwine and 2 full glases.

Thank you!
I'm really happy that I was finally able to find some info on this one.
I searched the entire internet, but couldn't find a single thing...

Now I do feel even worse for letting it slip out of my hands :doh:

Thank you so much, JamesDean and barthard47! It is much appreciated!

Back