Would it be cool...

babykinsilk05

Proud Member
or odd if MJ still had like a legit "career" after death? Like if the Admins of his Estate got his name "signed" to a new record label and they put out a new single with an "as great as it can be without MJ actually being in it" video (directed by a well-known and respected person like Spike Lee) to promote it and then put out a new album with like 9 unreleased songs? I think it would sell very well. What do you guys think? How would you handle MJ's posthoumous career if you were in charge of his likeness?

I would love to see his name at the top (or very close to the top) of every year end list next decade, kicking ass and taking names of every "hot" current and new artist out there despite him not being here in the flesh, being nominated for every major award and wining them as if it was 1984 again (of course I'm sure it wouldn't be on THAT scale again though)...I just don't want him to disapear from the general publics consicous... but maybe that's just wishful thinking.

my gosh, it will be the coolest thing in the world. doesn't Michael leave many unreleased songs? admins of the estate must have done something now. let's hope it.

If I were the head of the estate I would release the 'dance album' Will.I.Am & Michael were working on, with singles and music videos directed by the big guns (George Lucas, Spike Like), using never before seen footage of Michael performing live.

Then, I'd get the composer who Michael wanted to record the 'orchestral album' to record it with the best orchestra ever seen. The estate should then try and get the songs on as many films as possible.

After all of this which should take place within 4 years they should release a HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book 2 which would contain the best of the best finished unreleased songs, with the supervision of Bruce Swedien. It would come with a Best Of The Best: Michael Jackson In concert with selected songs (plus rare songs performed live like Just Good Friends with Stevie Wonder on the Bad Tour) from The Jacksons Destiny tour to the never before seen concert at the apollo theatre in 2002.

Thank you Sidewalk. Please start working on becoming the head of the estate! And get me involved as well :D

Back