Would be Thriller 25th best selling album of 2008?

lada

Proud Member
Thriller 25th is the second biggest selling album of 2008 (now).

2008's BEST SELLERS TO DATE
Jack Johnson Sleep Through The Static 2.276.000
Michael Jackson Thriller (25th Anniversary Reissue) 1.977.000
Madonna Hard Candy 1.878.000
Duffy Rockferry 1.822.000
Mariah Carey E=MC2 1.526.000
Soundtrack Juno 1.005.000
Lenny Kravitz It's Time For A Love Revolution 939.000
R.E.M. Accelerate 931.000
Usher Here I Stand 844.000
Janet Jackson Discipline 629.000

Imagine that Michael will release one more single (Billie Jean, For all tine) and will make a video for it. Do you think it would help Thriller 25 be the biggest selling album of 2008? Is it possible at all?

No Chance - It will soon be overtaken by madonna and duffy and probably a few others by the end of the year. T25 sales have dropped to about 25,000 worldwide a week & even with a new single it won't stop madonna shooting past it i'm afraid!!

No Chance - It will soon be overtaken by madonna and duffy and probably a few others by the end of the year. T25 sales have dropped to about 25,000 worldwide a week & even with a new single it won't stop madonna shooting past it i'm afraid!!

I agree :) But it is a pity, that there is no video for some song of Thriller 25 anyway :)

Well, that's okay though. It's Madonna's new material! I'm just happy that T25 has done as well as it has. It's an album that's 25 years old, rereleased with a couple of remixes, and it's already sold almost 2 million??

Last edited:
Well, that's okay though. It's Madonna's new material! I'm just happy that T25 has done as well as it has. It's an album that's 25 years old, rereleased with a couple of remixes, and it's already sold almost 2 million??

YEAH I'm really surprised how well it has sold!

I am very happy the sales are this good.

But more promotion had made good sales even better!:D

this is great news. but is that right? should leona lewis be number 1?

No way, but it has very good sales figures for a 25 years old material. It's in competition with all new material. Not bad at all. I wouldn't expected it.

the sales are great, not forgetting its a 25 year old album

but i agree that newly released albums from the likes of Madonna ect will over take it

WOW i just seen the first week sales of lil waynes new album, it done over a million! thats surely gonna surpass mikes sales. i think a top 10 is likely.

Back