World Children's Day Thursday November 20

Proud Member
i'm sure that concentrating on doing something for the children on this day and around this day will help the children...and help Michael feel better......(doing something every day certainly is a good thing as a matter of fact)

i'm sure that concentrating on doing something for the children on this day and around this day will help the children...and help Michael feel better......(doing something every day certainly is a good thing as a matter of fact)

Its the little things in life that matter...Hug a Child~~~:wub:

I am waiting to adopt a little girl,it's been two years now since I first completed my papers.
I hope in a miracole every day,when the phone rings my heart starts beating faster every time.
I wish I can have my angel for Christmas,but if not...I can still wait.:)
"time will pass whether you are waiting or not, so to be waiting for something wonderful is far better than waiting for nothing"
I love kids....look at those smiles...:)
http://ourchildren-innocenceandbeauty.blogspot.com/

I am waiting to adopt a little girl,it's been two years now since I first completed my papers.
I hope in a miracole every day,when the phone rings my heart starts beating faster every time.
"time will pass whether you are waiting or not, so to be waiting for something wonderful is far better than waiting for nothing"

nice to hear this from you. and there are many more like you. there's always a place for the children, even though some would like to think otherwise. so, thank you for what you do.

nice to hear this from you. and there are many more like you. there's always a place for the children, even though some would like to think otherwise. so, thank you for what you do.

Thank you for your kind words! :)

oh that is awesome Isis! 2 years is a long time..i really hope you get your little girl soon. make sure to post pics when you do! Adoption is such a wonderful thing...I was thinking about adopting 2 kids if i ever get married.

GOD Bless you for doing this! :)

oh yeah nice idea!
I was just thinking about helping a charity that is about kids' cancer.oh May God bless them all!
and May God bless you and Michael.
I love kids too! they're amazing...

that'smy fave charity...i would always hope, god forbid if i were ever in that situation, someone would be able to help me...i can't even fathom....

thanx sdeidjs!

oh that is awesome Isis! 2 years is a long time..i really hope you get your little girl soon. make sure to post pics when you do! Adoption is such a wonderful thing...I was thinking about adopting 2 kids if i ever get married.

GOD Bless you for doing this! :)

soso deaf and Sdeidjs it's nice to see again well l have a niece l will take care for today that's what can l do for the moment :)

l hope your dream come true well as you see l am paralysed l am thinking to adopt a boy too when l have good work :)

Back