"Words and Violence" Curriculum dedicated to Michael and Lady Diana-Second Edition Released

windy09

Proud Member
Dear MJJC Family,

We have some positive news. Voices Education Project has released a second edition of the “Words and Violence” curriculum. To refresh your memory, this is the curriculum that is dedicated to Michael Jackson and Princess Diana. Some great new material has been added and it has been reorganized. This curriculum is a living document, so there will be more updates going forward. Please check it out at this link, http://www.voiceseducation.org/content/words-and-violence-second-edition.

This curriculum is free for download and we encourage you to download and read if you can. Also, we ask that you help spread the word about the curriculum to educational institutions, youth organizations and anyone who you think would benefit by this curriculum. I alone encountered two situations within the last couple of days where I shared about the curriculum. People are starting to understand the impact that words have; they can harm and they can heal.

We thank you for your efforts in defending, protecting, preserving and honoring Michael’s legacy.

Our best,

MJJC Legacy Project Media Advocacy Team
Kim (windy09)
Maria (Maria MJ)
Deborah (DeborahfFrench)

Re: "Words and Violence" Curriculum dedicated to Michael and Lady Diana-Second Edition Released

Thanks for the heads up Windy! That's great, and I'm off to download it now :)

Back