Wishing you all a Happy Holiday Season.

ruchie

Proud Member
:angel: I know you all are almost finished with your shopping or are just starting to shop for your loved ones,believe me when I tell you I'm not finished yet with my shopping because my oil burner wanted some food( Heating Oil) So it took a chunk out my gift spending. But Christmas is not all about Gifts, maybe for the Kiddies yes,but not for some adults. It's about the birth of Jesus,The gift of love and a gift of cheer,The gift of being with family and goodfriends celebrating The holiday with us and the hope that 2009 will be a better year than 2008.(Anything's better than 2008,even 2001-2008)
We do have a New President and I hope and Pray that His Administration will provide the help for all Americans who are in Dire Straits. I know he can't do it all in one term but at least he'll try to do the best he can for all US citizens to get through some of our woes.

In this Time of People Losing Their homes,Their Jobs and That We can't trust our Government,Our Officials.Our Mortgage Brokers and Investment Bankers and Brokers,Ect. There is always hope for a better life.. There is time for hope. So let us all be thankful for our loveones and the life we all have that we are blessed with. Pray for those who are in financial trouble,have no home to stay in or No food to eat and the the lost of their homes due to the Bad mortgage crisis. Ask God to help all in need and have faith that all miracles can be granted.

Have A Great Holiday and I hope you all get all the gifts you always wanted but the one thing that is more important than gifts is Family and Goodfriends to share The Greatest Holiday seasons ever.:holiday:

God Bless you all...
RC

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back