wishful thinking

el padrino

Proud Member
I've been searching for a thread about collaborations we'd like to see, but couldn't find one. I know there was one in the MJNO when I was still a member there.

The goal of this thread; come up with things u wish to happen when it comes to collaborations/styles of music etc michael should try.

I came up by the idea again after hearing the new cd of donna summer..gosh..it's a great cd, so..my first wish for this thread to start A collaboration between MJ and donna summer.
my second wish; next album should have a lot of military influences. (marching ppl and such)
and my third wish; may there be a 2nd disc with experimental things on them...I'd like to hear MJ in a gypsy style, with wild playing violins, alike the scene in queen of the damned on the beach.

So, to all the readers and fans of this site: let me hear the wishes. (and of course we all wish a new album/single/dvd ;) )

Duet with Vanessa Williams, and one with Janet again. I like the Choral Songs... and I would love some cuban rhythm..., there are many wishes. Oh, I'm sure he wil satisfy my, as always.

MJ &:
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Limp Bizkit
Marilyn Manson

duet with :

massive attack :ph34r:
hans zimmer :clapping:
kate bush :wild:
stevie wonder :D
his little sister :cheeky:
or all the above together ! :angel:

@ dangerous incorp. Marilyn manson..yeah..that would be something..I think metallica and a huge orchestra behind em would be fun as well.

Stevie Wonder
Will Smith
Morten Harket (lead singer of the band a-ha)
Barry Gibb
Robin Gibb

Last edited:
Hmmm.. his duet with Britney Spears was pretty good...
but I'd say a duet with Robyn..just for something cool and different.
Robyn's version of Sexual Eruption was a million times better than the original and her voice would be great as a backup for Michael.

yeah another duet Janet would be nice..and Diana Ross , but thats just my opinion :)

Good sugestions, guys!

Well, I would love to hear another duet with Janet! :wub:

Yeahhh prince too!that would be great.. I know this one will bite me in the butt. But i wish Michael and Christina Aguilera would do a duet together. yes, i said that.. thats just me though :)

Last edited:
I would like to see him duet with the following:

Stevie Wonder
Whitney Houston
Diana Ross
Barry Gibb
Bjork
El Debarge
Teena Marie
Sade

Last edited:
anyone said Patti Patti yet ??

patti :chichi: labelle and Mike would turn that ish OUT !! **neck roll**

Duet with Janet

And another one with Madonna (i'm not a Madonna fan but having the most successful artist and the most successful female artist in one song would just be great!)

A duet with a holo Elvis would be cool. A beatles song with Elvis. Or then Leona Lewis. Or Helmut Lotti! Or that russian girl, I don't remember her name. She's so sweet..

I wanna hear MJ making a track using bagpipes as instruments ..wouldnt that be refreshing?

Err, I guess maybe Stevie or Diana? I think he does best though on his own (in my opinion) Just look at thriller and OTW, there was one collabo on each (i think, off the top of my head) and he killed the whole albums by himself, same with his other albums.

Maybe if it was a love song or a IJCSLY type of song, then I'd go for Diana, and with some kind of "message" song, I'd go with Stevie.

For some reason I'm not to keen on MJ working with younger artists (not that i dont like any of them, cause i do) But I think it would bring michael "down" a bit, if anyone gets what I mean.....

Back