Winnie Harlow, top model with vitiligo, inspired by MJ

Xtarlight and Mpenziwe

Proud Member
120358.jpg

"El Mundo" newspaper, the third most readed newspaper in Spain has today a piece about Winnie Harlow, the top model who suffers vitiligo. This is MJ's related segment:

People fell in love with the model last year when she appears in America’s Next Top Model and talk openly about vitiligo.

Some months later, she had the support of the model Tyra Banks, one of her idols, even though Winnie feels a special predilection for Michael Jackson. "Michael was a talented music figure and a big icon for a lot of generations of people. His music talk directly to me. I don't think I can suvirve without it. Michael paved the way for a lot of artist, above all for the minorities. To see all that he achieved, inspires me. I think in this life everything is possible with hope and faith"

http://eju.tv/2014/11/la-modelo-con-vitiligo-me-inspira-michael-jackson/

P.S. My excuses if there's any translation mistake.

Thanks. theres another picture of her on el mundo website. good on her. nice to see it in the spanish press

I love her confidence and the fact that she loves MJ, however I watch the show and I just wish wish wish she had a better attitude with people lol

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Btw, did they mention Michael had vitiligo?

Now that's a bit of a joy kill. But Winnie said amazing things regardless and It's great that she did.

That was so sweet of Winnie! If the media don't realize Michael had that same skin complexion like Winnie's hands once the vitiligo got too sever, they're "blind" on purpose.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Btw, did they mention Michael had vitiligo?

That was my question too. It would have been great if she said he had vitiligo like me. I saw another girl on tv who did say he had it like she did.

^That was Darcel de Vlugt, she's a fashion designer nowadays who began developing the disease at the age of 5 and she has her skin pigment completely destroyed. Michael began with it when he was 12 or 13, that's probably why he had more brown blotches than Darcel, he was older when he began. And yes, she believes him but I hate how the media still go with "he claimed suffering from vitiligo" despite there's a lot evidence to back it up.

Michael-Jackson-as-a-kid-vitiligo-58654642453.jpeg

Xtarlight and Mpenziwe;4056715 said:
120358.jpg

"El Mundo" newspaper, the third most readed newspaper in Spain has today a piece about Winnie Harlow, the top model who suffers vitiligo. This is MJ's related segment:

People fell in love with the model last year when she appears in America’s Next Top Model and talk openly about vitiligo.

Some months later, she had the support of the model Tyra Banks, one of her idols, even though Winnie feels a special predilection for Michael Jackson. "Michael was a talented music figure and a big icon for a lot of generations of people. His music talk directly to me. I don't think I can suvirve without it. Michael paved the way for a lot of artist, above all for the minorities. To see all that he achieved, inspires me. I think in this life everything is possible with hope and faith"

http://eju.tv/2014/11/la-modelo-con-vitiligo-me-inspira-michael-jackson/

P.S. My excuses if there's any translation mistake.

Hello #MJFam If you'd like to know more about Vitiligo Awareness & Michael Jackson's battle with vitiligo Get educated here: Vitiligo Fact File & Discussion
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123118-Vitiligo-Fact-File-and-Discussion
There's Facts, Info. video etc.

For Future notice. Make sure to use the search forum before posting a topic - esp. a general topic because chances are it's been started else where. :)
There's a section about this very model and another.

From The Vitiligo Fact File & Discussion thread:
souldreamer7;3933464 said:
→ → Open Your Mind ← ←​

novpdd.jpg

Last edited:
How can anyone deny that he had Vitiligo when official reports say otherwise? (AEG lawsuit). It's right there on his medical records that has been divulged for the public to see and scrutinize. Reminds me of something I read sometime ago,

"It’s not the inability to find out what is going on as much as a desire not to know about facts that may lay heavy on one’s conscience.”

Ignorance has always prevailed because of people's inabillity to seek out the truth.

They didn't give a damn to listen, Michael told to Oprah and Bashit he had vitiligo. They didn't give a damn to see, the TDCAU photo shoot is official showing explicitly brown blotches, the autopsy report confirming it is available for anyone. They have a blindfold on their eyes. What more could Michael or us do? In most cases, it has worked I show explicit pictures like this one, even a few apologized but there are few people even showing them they are reluctant to believe Michael never lied.

kgfdg.png

Really weird where we live in a world that has to accept a man becoming a woman or vice versa but the moment someone has this disease they're called names or are considered a "disgrace" to their own race.

Medias agenda. they think a couple of stories about vitiligo can undo their brainwashing over the last 25 years. when they know very well and are happy the damage was done long ago.

Back