Windows Media Player Question

BillieJean84

Proud Member
When I download something like right now I am trying to download a concert a HIStory concert and before I download it, a pop up pops up asking me Help Server I think is the name of it. Do I chose Windows Media Player to play it in? And if I do click Windows Media Player, it only plays the one time.

**UPDATE: I just downloaded a concert from 2000 watts and the message is saying now that the selection has an extension that is not recognized by Window Media Player & that because its unrecognizeable, to make sure it comes from a trusted source.

What should I do?

Last edited:
Re: Help I have a Question when Downloading from 2000 Watts

Can you post the thread link so i can see exactly what you're downloading? It can't be a lot of rar files or it wouldn't have a play option.. anyway you'll need to press the option below that which should be "save file" and then download it.

Ok I 'saved file' downloaded it and then clicked on it to play and its saying that Windows does not recognize the extension.

I don't even know because I was not aware I had to pay attention to any kind of extension. Its just videos here / concerts from 2000 watts. And also, when I play the concert, once its all downloaded, will it save the concert on here? And, I have to keep clicking each section to play when its all done yea? or will the concert play one continuous concert??

Back