WIN A FREE COPY OF XSCAPE! (No Purchase Necessary)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyce

Guests

win-free-xscape.png

Are you interested in winning a FREE copy of Xscape, courtesy of MJJC? Well you're in luck because we have 3 copies that we want YOU to win!

On May 13, 2014, MJJC will be hosting an album launch and listening party for some of the most important people in Michael's life: you, his fans, his family. Aside from just kicking back and listening to some great music, there will also be 3 different contests held throughout the day. Polls will open at 6AM, as soon as the Xscape Party begins and voting will take place all day long for the three categories of contests listed below and the winners will be announced on May 14, 2014.

So how can you win your copy? Easy! Just pick 1, 2 or even all 3 of the contests below to enter into and if your name is drawn, you'll be the winner!

WHAT ARE THE CONTESTS?
CONTEST ENTRY DEADLINE IS 12:00AM (MIDNIGHT) EST MAY 12, 2014.

Artwork: Submit your best MJ-inspired artworks. Michael does not have to be the subject, as long as your piece is inspired by Michael. One entry per person. Upload your entry to a photo hosting service like Photobucket and PM me the link. Artwork can be anything- traditional, photography, digital, mixed medium... you name it.

Short Stories/Poems/Songs: Submit your best MJ-inspired short-stories, poems or songs. Michael does not have to be the subject, as long as your piece is inspired by Michael. Please keep short stories to no more than 1 page in length.

Performance: Clip length- 1 min max. This is your chance to go all out. Dress up and sing, dance, do whatever you want. Sing to an MJ song, do an MJ dance or even do your own MJ-inspired routine- it's totally up to you!

Trivia: A trivia contest will be held throughout the day. Unfortunately no prize will be chosen as the trivia is more about having fun, but we just wanted to let you know that this is something that will be taking place.

SUBMITTING YOUR ENTRIES
You may submit your entries on here to me, Spyce, via PM. Or you can upload your entries to Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #MJJCXscape.

ENTRY RULES:
All contests entries must abide by the following rules in order to qualify:
1. Each piece must have a title.
2. No identifiable information on your piece- for example, do not "watermark" your graphic or video with your forum screen name or any other sort of identifiable information. This is not a popularity contest.
a. The exception to this rule is the Performance contest. Since your face and/or body will be visible, if you have ever met or done video chat with a fellow MJJC member, chances are they will recognize you. However we here at MJJC recognize this is something we cannot control and we still ask that you do not put any other identifiable information onto the video itself. Some might recognize you, but most will not and for the purposes of this contest, that is how we would like it to say.

Also, to ensure that everyone has a fair shot:
1. You may enter each contest only once.
2. You may win only 1 time. Even if you enter all three contests, you can still only win once. This makes it fair to give others the opportunity to win.
3. If you are found to be breaking these rules by registering multiple accounts or in any other way trying to bypass the system so that you can win more than once, you will be disqualified. Don't be greedy.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask myself or another staff member.

:kickass: Good Luck! :kickass:

With L.O.V.E.,
Team MJJC

Last edited:
Wow, I will submit my artwork.

It's a puzzle where you can find a lot of things, even Michael himself is somewhere to be found :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember to get your contest entries in! Deadline is this coming Friday, May 9!

I will submit my own song when I get home, inspired by MJ.

Sorry woukd rather just buy an album than bother, but contest sounds fun.

Keeping this in "Moderated" status so it's hidden from the forum; please do not "approve" until after the contest. amyjah was having problems sending this via PM so I told her to just leave it here. -Spyce

--------------------------

ok since I can not directly PM SPYCE, here is my entry. All I ask is for no one to copy my work PLEEEASE "Shorty Stories/Poems/Songs Contest Entry"

I’M SORRY (A poem written for Michael Jackson)
By Amy Heslip

I hate so much they hurt you,
That your world was ripped apart,
I hate every last action,
That tore apart your heart.
I hate so much I wasn’t there,
To catch you when you fall,
I hate every bad day you went through,
BUT I’M SORRY MOST OF ALL.
I’m sorry they took your sun away,
That brightened your every day,
I’m sorry they left dark clouds in your skies,
A never ending storm of pain.
I’m sorry I couldn’t save you,
From the loneliness of your cries,
I’m sorry your tears fell endlessly,
When all you ever did was try.
I failed you in so many ways,
I wish I could take the pain,
I would take it all in one beat,
If it meant you would smile again.
I would never walk away from you,
Your heart beats across the lands,
I would do anything possible,
To hold your heart safe in my hands.
I’m sorry this world has failed you,
That it kept taking without a care,
No regards for your beautiful heart,
Stripped your entire soul bare.
Took everything you gave,
And wanted everything in return,
But look where it left you,
Many valuable lessons learned.
You never deserved the lies,
The hatred or deceit,
You never deserved the struggle,
Or the loneliness that falls at your feet.
The endless attempts to rip you apart,
Or the countless stories told,
Never mind the life they break,
Just for a pot of gold.
No amount of gold could buy what you have,
A heart so loyal and true,
No amount is ever worth your pain,
No amount is ever worth you.
I wish I could find a way to show you,
How sorry I truly am,
I wish I could show you each day,
That I’d do anything I can.
But until the day I find you,
A million sorries will have to do,
A million cries across the sea’s,
In the hopes that they’ll find you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder that this is your LAST CHANCE to submit your entries if you want to win a copy of Xscape! The deadline is in just over 24 hours (12:00am/midnight EST Monday May 12, 2014).

You may submit your entries on here to me, Spyce, via PM. Or you can upload your entries to Facebook or Twitter using the hashtag #MJJCXscape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back