Will we hear a snippet of the new song during the TII trailer?

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
Do you think the THIS IS IT trailer will contain snippets of the new song? Or perhaps the song will be broadcast for the first time during the VMAs? It mustn't be far away until we hear it.

i think that the trailer will air during the VMA's , that would be awesome

Would be awesome, yes - but I don't think we'll hear the new song untill a few weeks from premiere time, to promote the movie...

I wonder if Branca will go back on his word about a new song coming out.

I certainly hope not! There will be a lot of disappointent fans, including myself.

No, I don't think they will have a clip of the new song in the trailer. We don't even know for sure yet whether the new song will even be released as a single.

Trailer on VMA 2009: I hope so!

Any info about the trailer/setlist/soundtrack/new song is unconfirmed, right? Japanese media reported that new song(s) will be included in soundtrack/movie. Fans are screaming and cheering. They will be very sad if not.

SPE is sooooo slow to update info! Actually they have not say a word since the official release here in Japan. I've come here to check new info at least 10 times today, lol. Many theaters here do not have DLP system, so This Is It will be screened at only a limited number of theaters. Damn it will be very competitive! Worse, SPE JAPAN so far has not provided a list of theaters yet, so fans are making calls to every single movie theater to find out info, although we can get tickets/seat reservations just a few days in advance. Confusing & inefficient. I will be happy just to see Michael!

Last edited:
Back