Will we got at some point the full Multitracks of Munich 1997?

MarvToons

Proud Member
So far, Billie Jean and the other 9 tracks have been leaked. But in the ZDF version from 2010, these tracks have been reworked and mastered, which suggests that these full tracks are still out there somewhere. Still, I don't quite understand why these tracks only contain half of the show and why it was only released after 25 years.

There is no point in getting the so-called full Multitracks of Munich 1997.

They are actually Artificial Intelligence-Generated live vocals (in other words, they are fake live vocals).

They are actually Artificial Intelligence-Generated live vocals (in other words, they are fake live vocals).
What?
You writing your shit with ChatGPT now or something?

He's back to spewing bullshit, ah well. It was good when he was saying correct stuff while it lasted.

Yeah, I don't really get why we'd want those to be highlighted in any way.

Last edited:
i don't even wanna hear the rest of the mic feed xD

Why on earth would you want anything like that from the History Tour , we all joke about lip syncing and WBSS sounds bad in all of them but hearing the rest. He would be disguted either way if they were released mimed / mic feed. .Forget that tour it was terrible.

So far, Billie Jean and the other 9 tracks have been leaked. But in the ZDF version from 2010, these tracks have been reworked and mastered, which suggests that these full tracks are still out there somewhere. Still, I don't quite understand why these tracks only contain half of the show and why it was only released after 25 years.
Maybe someone eventually ran up to him back stage and told him how shit he was sounding ?

I hope when these eventually leak I have turned completely deaf.
Starting this thread is ban worthy in my honest opinion. I feel humiliated in Michael’s place.

Back