Will we ever get a Michael Jackson tours on dvd?

i have no doubt more concerts will come out eventually, there would be a market for them certainly and would sell as well as any other artists live material, more so in the circumstances of his death, unfortunate it had to happen for more footage to come but it will eventually.

i have no doubt more concerts will come out eventually, there would be a market for them certainly and would sell as well as any other artists live material, more so in the circumstances of his death, unfortunate it had to happen for more footage to come but it will eventually.

Ya but why was it that it could not been down when he was alive? MAN..I wish VH1 or MTV show air one of these tours on tv..

I would love something from the 81 Jackson and 84 Victory tour in great audio and quality. Also, a great HD version of Bad too.

It's been said it's 100 hour of rehearsal footage. It's been talks of turning it into a documentary with concert rehearsal footage. I don't see why not. It seems as if everyone wants to make a profit off of him.

I've been hankering for a History tour dvd for a while. I also want them to release the Jacksons Variety Show on dvd.

now that jackson is dead i would definitely expect more stuff to be released that hasnt been released before. there are hundreds of songs and tons of concerts that were filmed in the vaults so its just a question of someone putting it together and releasing it

They'd be stupid not too release them, It will take minimal effort and make maximum profit. I rekon theres proably a problem with the rights to the footage.

since the memorial i have got closure and i really do want to see footage now, i've gone back to the same michael fan mode i was in before. everyone deals with it different.

i wish to death he was here, but still im ready to see concert footage now, really need a bad and victory dvd!!

the only way im dealing with this is by listening to him and watching him, I want to see every piece of footage there is, and if a tour isnt out, release it, put it on tv, they have the resources. I think this is as important as unreleased music eventually coming out.

the only way im dealing with this is by listening to him and watching him, I want to see every piece of footage there is, and if a tour isnt out, release it, put it on tv, they have the resources.

Agreed.

As depressing as it is to say - we're not going to get anything new in the coming years, so it's time to head back to the archives.

likely theres dozens of proshot concerts sitting in a vault. stuff gets filmed all the time and then gets stored away. mj left an incredible legacy of music and video so theres tons of things they could release if they wanted and as the last 3 weeks have shown people are buying heaps of mj product so there definitely is a demand out there.

now that jackson is dead i would definitely expect more stuff to be released that hasnt been released before. there are hundreds of songs and tons of concerts that were filmed in the vaults so its just a question of someone putting it together and releasing it
gee, could u say it any harsher?

honestly, they should wait a while...he's not even buried yet and this all seems a bit explotaitive

sorry if that came out sounding harsher. was not my intention. and yeah youre right it is explotaitive but it happens when youre famous

Didn't sound harsh to me. Sounds true.
likely theres dozens of proshot concerts sitting in a vault. stuff gets filmed all the time and then gets stored away. mj left an incredible legacy of music and video so theres tons of things they could release if they wanted and as the last 3 weeks have shown people are buying heaps of mj product so there definitely is a demand out there.

sure they should wait with releasing but i just have the feeling if we dont speak already too much about new concert dvds, they may forget about it and dont want to release any more :(
i just have bad feeling it will never come
so i also requested already 2 weeks after the death although its for sure not the right thing maybe

i hope sooo much they release something new from mj including this is it footages... but i just cant believe it will ever come... and if they release tour they maybe just do a bad copy of munich history which everyone has already :(

we need victory and bad tour 88 :(
the best of mj really.
i hope so much we can ever see HQ full parts ...

Back