Will Thriller / Ghosts DVD/B-RAY be released?

SkyWalk

Proud Member
They both where released on VHS back in the day, so now surely a DVD/B-RAY release has gotta happen. Even putting both onto one box-set, you could have Thriller the short-film and Ghosts the short-film and then as special features the making of Thriller and the making of Ghosts.

It would be easy to do as they've done it with Moonwalker. All these little things should now get released over the next few years.

Last year we had This Is It, this year we got Moonwalker on B-RAY and then will get the new album/DVD, the start of next year we'll get the game, so what are we gonna get at the end of next year....prob nothing - but wait they could easily release Thriller and/or ghosts on DVD/B-RAY around Halloween, That would be a nice touch.

I don't know if we will ever get them in the USA. Ghosts wasn't even released on VHS in the USA.

Yes, they should, i think very good things for us BD lovers will come in the future...

I personally would love to see what they could do with the latest 'reald-3d' technology.
That Film is almost ASKING to be seen in propper 3d! Only thing is, was it filmed in HD? I know the histroy tour was, don't know about the film though.

I personally would love to see what they could do with the latest 'reald-3d' technology.
That Film is almost ASKING to be seen in propper 3d! Only thing is, was it filmed in HD? I know the histroy tour was, don't know about the film though.
If it was filmed on standard film that movies used at the time, they can produce an HD copy. Film cameras that are used to film movies capture enough information for HD.

I was watching Ghosts a lot lately, every time i found something new, it's AWESOME!, and in my Full HD TV, looks amazing picture quality speaking the 1080i version uploaded here.

And the main answer for this thread is YES, someday we will see a BD for Ghosts, im sure.

I was watching Ghosts a lot lately, every time i found something new, it's AWESOME!, and in my Full HD TV, looks amazing picture quality speaking the 1080i version uploaded here.

And the main answer for this thread is YES, someday we will see a BD for Ghosts, im sure.

yes i want to ghosts-( short movie) video clip on DVD
i want to see the making of thriller on DVD
what is a BD?
i want to see 3D version of thriller/ghosts

This is something I've always thought should have been released on DVD, even before This Is It came out. We have the History DVD so why not this one?

I LOVE GHOSTS, I WONDER WHY IT HASNE BEEN RE-RELEASED YET, especially last year...., that was a huge professional mistake.

I want Ghosts on DVD/BD too!! I was actually wondering the same thing! They really should re-release it on DVD/BD.

I hope a Ghost release will be made. And the making of Ghost as xtra material. And hopefully a lot of extra stuff from the rehearsing etc.

BUT a Thriller and the making of Thriller released on Blu-Ray would be great too.

I WANT THEM BOTH !!! :lol:

Back