Will there be any more previews or snippets before the official release?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsggamer123

Proud Member
So with 9 more days until BAD 25 is officially first released do you think we will get any song snippets or more DVD previews? Perhaps some previews of the LIVE album tracks? Human Nature from the DVD is supposedly going to be available within the next few days, although that isn't really confirmed but i really hope they release more previews/snippets/etc before its officially released.

Also, how soon before the Michael album was released were the songs leaked? Because surely we can expect a leak or two any day now??

Human Nature is supposed to be up on Vevo this week (you'd think).

I've been checking daily to see if the snippet previews on amazon and itunes are up yet.

I'm sure at least by the 14th, stuff will be leaked (that's the day it's released in Ireland).

hmm i was thinking, usually when albums are released certain people of the media are allowed to hear and review it before it is officially released to the public. Would it be the same case for the Bad 25 package? Would be awesome to get a review of the Wembley concert!!

I'm surprised no photos of the actual discs and packaging have surfaced yet. I seem to remember actual photos of the Thriller 25 album and Ultimate Collection appearing everywhere in the weeks leading up to release...

Well, I think the highest preview is gonna be the video of Human Nature by VEVO. For me fewer leaks released is better, until the DVD arrive here in my country I think I will need stay out of internet, considering the possible of the show go down quickly in the network, I bet will have people trying upload the whole concert even in Youtube, to bad for me :/

^^ That means Sony is keeping it very underwraps. Which is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back