Will the BRIT Awards 2010 pay tribute to the KoP?

bobmoo79

Proud Member
Since MJ passed in June last year music awards shows around the world have been honoring Michael Jackson with awards and performances. BUT the BRIT awards show, scheduled for February 16th in London have not announced their tribute to Michael Jackson.

Is anybody else out there concerned that they won't have a tribute at all?

I know MJ's Earth Song performance has been nominated for best live performance but that doesn't count IMO.

brit awards are tacky and he never got anything from them when alive so id rather they not start now.

Probably not..........

Michael made only one appearance on those awards.......and he got humiliated for it...............The organizers didn't even apologise!!!!!!!!!

That was the first and the last time I watched those awards show!!!!!

I think something will be done...., but... Brit Awards? he got only the so-called Brit award - the Generation Award..., nah... :blink:

But Robbie Williams is totally overrated but have won 11 awards and this year he gets a special award for... what? oh... the contribution to the music... :puke:

I know Robbie has won 11 awards but Michael has won 5. But we do need to remember that the Brits honour British music. International artists are only eligible for a few categories. I think there will be a small tribute, nothing too big though. I guess we'll have to see.

Best International Male
Best International Single
Best International haircut
Best...er...help please anyone? :p

Back