Will Smith

analogue

Proud Member
I have alot of respect for Will. He's always made fun and positive Hip Hop music and as always kept it real. He've never jumped on the ''gangster'' rapper band waggon and has always done his own thing.

Oh and Lost and Found is a really great album

I have alot of respect for Will. He's always made fun and positive Hip Hop music and as always kept it real. He've never jumped on the ''gangsta'' rapper bandwagon and has always done his own thing.

Oh and Lost and Found is a really great album
Yup I wonder when he'll find the time to do another album.

i adore him :wub: hes an amazing actor and a great rapper. not to mention how hot he is :wub:

I like Will. His music is catchy and he stays true to himself. I loved Lost & Found, the Switch R&B Remix with Robin Thicke is great.

Sure, he's a bit cheesy at times, but it's a lot better than some of the overbearing hip-hop and rap that's out there.

Another Will fan here. :ciao:I noticed that I really liked Will when I watched Hitch and I robot. He's a great actor. And I too like it that he knows how to make cool rap songs without cussing and b*tching all the time.

Aww I love Will too :wub:
He's funny and great actor and just so likeable.

will has a nice balance of arrogance with sweetness...and is he nice to look at :dropdead: He would look a fool with a 'Thug' image. I hope that is something he remains aware of :lol: watch his next movie he is a thug rapper or something :lol:

Back