Will Smith working on comeback album

That's good news...........

I've always admired his style of music and ability to rap about positive things..........too many others seem to just moan about the one time they got arrested!!!!

I've got the Big Willie Style and Willennium albums.......and I've also got a compilation of some The Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff songs!!!!!

Cool, he's always been able to make some really catchy songs..Gonna be interesting to see what he comes up with :)

I love Will. He's my favorite actor and I like his music too, so I'm excited!

Will Smith is not the best rapper when we are talking about rappers who are real poets. However, I cannot deny that Summertime is still one of my favorite songs and that some of his songs are very catchy.

I am interested in what he will come up with. :yes:

I'm so glad to hear that Will is making a new album. Personally, he is one of the few rappers I like.

A new Will Smith album?? That sounds really cool. :3
I have a feeling that it might not surpass his work in the 90's though, Summertime is definitely was and probably always will be his biggest hit.

I like his smooth cool positive style. It'll be good to hear more music from him.
same here. I just love him, he's one of the few rappers I actually enjoy listening to.
Also if the The Fresh Prince would come back with DJ Jazzy Jeff, that would be just awesome!

Back