Will Smith possibly working on a new album

analogue

Proud Member
Here's a pic of Will Smith in the studio with the neptunes

The-Neptunes-Will-Smith-Game.jpg

Could The Fresh Prince be returning to Hip Hop? I Hope so

He's better with Jazzy Jeff than by himself. Without Jeff is like Run DMC without Jam Master Jay. The DJ is just as important as the rapper. Most rappers today don't use a DJ and that probably why it's not really the same.

I know Jazzy Jeff has worked with him on his solo albums too, but I want it to literally be a DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince album.

Here's a pic of Will Smith in the studio with the neptunes

The-Neptunes-Will-Smith-Game.jpg

Could The Fresh Prince be returning to Hip Hop? I Hope so

OMG AWESOME!!!!!!! I hope so damn badly that he's gonna bring out another album!!!

Can someone please explain what the hand gestures of these individuals mean? They resemble the Vulcan greeting:

0d156381.jpg
All of them are representing Virginia here. The Neptunes from there. Of course, The Game usually represent California and Will Philly becuz that's where they come from, but they look like, "Gotta show love to my producers!"

Back to the comeback thing, I hope he returns with a decent Hiphop album, not just another "I'm hip enough. I'm cool with these youngin's. Look! Hear! Right?" type of album. I believe that's also what he would like to do. That's called being a veteran in the game. You never wanna give a bad name to the genre you got a start and had much success with.

Can someone please explain what the hand gestures of these individuals mean? They resemble the Vulcan greeting:

0d156381.jpg

Yea, sure that's the Star trak logo, the name of the Neptunes record label which was influenced of course by star trek that's why they use the same sign

And will smith isnt working on a new album that pic was in May when Game was working with Pharrell in the studio for the Red Album and Will smith just happened to be there, maybe he will be on the next N.E.R.D album (or even Games album its possible) but no solo album

Will Smith's next movie is gonna be Men In Black 3 and on the last two Men In Black movies will has always recorded a soundtrack song for them. So Men In Black 3 is a good sign that we will be getting some new music

I must admit, I did like "Just the two of us" that was a nice track. I will have to listen to a few songs, to decide if I am going to purchase his cd.

I must admit, I did like "Just the two of us" that was a nice track. I will have to listen to a few songs, to decide if I am going to purchase his cd.

You have to purchase his cd cuz' he's makin' awesome songs only! ;)

I love Will, not as much as Michael but both these guys are the two I would have a poster of in my room and have sort of grown up with. If you watch some of Wills interviews he comes across as a great down to earth guy and of course love the fresh prince and every summer I pump summertime when driving. haha

I love Will, not as much as Michael but both these guys are the two I would have a poster of in my room and have sort of grown up with. If you watch some of Wills interviews he comes across as a great down to earth guy and of course love the fresh prince and every summer I pump summertime when driving. haha

Yes, agreed 100%! :)

Hope me makes another family friendly CD and not trash like Bad boys 3.

Oh no, he made sooo many family friendly movies, lately. Now I finally want him to make something cool with action again, want him finally to go back to his old kinda movies!

Back