Will L.A. Gear bring the MJ shoes back?

It will be so great if they did. Because I remember having a pair of MJ LA Gear high tops nearly 20 years ago. OMG did I ever so love them. I wish I still have them now. And I so remember seeing this commercial of Michael back then.

Michael was just so very cute in that commercial.

I saw some for sale on a website because I was looking for some awesome trainers he was wearing in a photo shoot they were like bad/thriller ones with studs and stuff i cant remember if it was la gear or nike or something else :S

I have been looking to get a new pair of shoes to replace my ratty old converse Ive had for two years and those L.A. Gear MJ Billie Jean shoes are the only shoes that I will replace them with haha. I remember back in June they were going for like 300.00 on Ebay. Ebay never has my size though arrrrrrg

I thought L.A Gear didnt excist anymore? but if they still do im the first one who'd buy them :shock:

I thought L.A Gear didnt excist anymore? but if they still do im the first one who'd buy them :shock:

In The Netherlands L.A. Gear is popping up again. I never saw them until of late. In the 90's I had a pair, not of M.J. though. I would love for L.A. Gear to sell M.J.'s shoes again:D!

Back