Will it ever come "THIS IS IT 2"?

norbat

Proud Member
Will it ever come "THIS IS IT 2" ?

Let's start a discussion

They would have to place other song and more scenes special.
Song :
01. Don't Stop Til Get Enough
02. Rock With You
03. Dangerous
04. Heal The World
05. We Are The World
06. The Full WBSS rehearsal
07. Other Billie Jean rehearsal
08. Dirty Diana
09. Will You Be There
10. Stranger IN Moscow
11. Bad ? / You Are Not Alone ? / You Rock My World ?

I don't think they will make another movie. People simply aren't that interested in that stuff anymore, despite the fact that all major songs were already shown in the movie. So I rather think that we will see new footage on DVDs etc. like on the upcoming "Vision" set;)

Yeah, I think they will make a dvd with the others songs and scenes that not appear in This Is It... I don´t think they will make another movie.

Maybe, if don't the rest of the reherseals will come out in the future...

I think it's plausible. If one believes there is more footage (which I do), the thought of another movie seems to be the way to go. Or a bonus edition of TII waaaaaaay on down the road.

But honestly, if you're expecting TII2 to come out anytime soon, I'd put that thought aside. If there was the idea of another movie, it wouldn't come out for another 8 - 10 years.

This is it was very much about how the concert was created.If Michael was alive I think we had seen parts of it anyway in a dvd called "making of this is it."

People at rehearsals said he really had it the last days and I would like to see these performances.I would like to see it all and not parts of it.
I want it now but for his legacy I think it´s better to wait ,10 years maybe.

I doubt it. I reckon they might re-release the film in ten years or so with a bonus disc of outtakes and unseen performances.

I still cant believe people think he isnt dead. I've read all the conspiracy theories and some of them are pretty interesting. But where do they think he is? Where do people think these celebrities go?

You dont think the press would be right on it if they thought that celebrities who had faked their deaths were hiding out somewhere?

I still cant believe people think he isnt dead. I've read all the conspiracy theories and some of them are pretty interesting. But where do they think he is? Where do people think these celebrities go?

You dont think the press would be right on it if they thought that celebrities who had faked their deaths were hiding out somewhere?

i sadly believe mike is gone, but still, the worlds a very big place lol

i sadly believe mike is gone, but still, the worlds a very big place lol

I guess so. I just find it very hard to believe that they would be able to stay in hiding for the rest of their lives.

The main reason I cant believe he would fake his death is the fact that he would be away from his kids. I guess they could go and visit this magical place where celebrities live after they die sometimes. But I dont believe Michael would be able to do that.

Anyway, a second This is it would be awesome. There is already footage in the extras on This is it which are better than clips in the film, I have no idea why they chose some of the clips for the main film over others.

For example, at the end of the Smooth Criminal Vignette Michael's dancing is 10x better than the clip they used in the actual film. Someone even said that particular clip was a stand in for Michael so he could see what it looked like from off the stage. Either way, why would they choose that clip over the much better clip we see in the vignette. Its ridiculous.

iStill don't believe he's dead lol. :p
Seems to sudden. When people tell me he's dead iKinda of "Make fun of him" and say that he's probably somewhere chillen with tupac.

A lot of deaths are sudden, Especially when death is caused by another.

I think in december or beggining of next year they will release a dvd called : This is it, the other footage. I suck at coming up with names, hahaha, i know. I almost watch this is it everyday, when i see new little snippets i go crazy , I watch it for hours. I would love to talk to someone that is crazy in TII stuff to :(
My e-mail is : MJwhywhy@hotmail.com :)

I would love to see a lot more footage.

This Is It: The Footage you were never meant to see? :D

There may well be more unseen footage from Michael rehearsing for TII.
All we can do is speculate, but no one can blame us for living in hope that there still is more to come?
A while back there was a discussion in a thread about more of the 'Billie-Jean'' performance.
Who knows?
Waiting game again. :wub:

It would be a disaster! The first movie got a lot of flack since it seemed like a quick cash in over MJ's death. People still attended when they realized it's actually a wonderful tribute.

This time, with the tribute already done, the only reason they'd make another TII is for one reason: CASH! It would be both a critical (since we already know what to expect, another movie won't do much) and a commercial disappointment. No, I think it's best if they include the extra content with another "special edition" of TII or post it on their website.

we already had a confirmed statement that "TII" was not over and could expect more in the suture. its sumwhere in MJNAH

I do not know if it would be nice to launch commercially speaking TII 2 .... I think only the fans would be interested in the future .. I believe that all these images will be released, but on DVD, no matter how it will, I hope that these pictures come out all the soon as possible!

sorry for my english..

Can you please explain a lot more about that? :bugeyed

i believe it was SC05 who passed the message, but i guess footage was left out on purpose to be released in the future. it stated that "this is it" is not over and we could expect more footage in the future.

Back