will.i.am's story about Michael asking him to go pick some apples in Ireland

mjmirror

Proud Member
On the Graham Norton Show last night, will.i.am shared a funny story from when he was working with Michael in Ireland. Will says that the first time he ever rode a horse was when Michael had told him to go and pick some apples on horseback as the horses knew where the good ones were.

its a nice story...but it sounds like they are making fun of Michael..imo

LOL....Michael's too cute...

I don't have a problem with Will, but why does he always mock Michael's voice? He's done it in pretty much every interview I've seen him do when he talks about Michael...It's like, we get it, everyone knows Michael had a soft speaking voice....Just tell the damn story...:smilerolleyes:

I saw this when it was broadcast, it made me smile although where have I read before that Michael was allergic to horses?

wasn't mj allergic to horses and giraffes ? cute story ...=)

I don't see Will.I.Am is mocking Michael's voice, he is just trying to imitate Michael's voice.
I think maybe Will.I.Am is not very good at expressing or telling stories as sometimes he comes across a bit dope (to quote his own word:)).

i dont think will is intentionally trying to make fun of michael but I think thats the effect its having. anyway, mike is adorable

^^ Nah, I don't think he's intentionally making fun of Michael...I know he respects Mike for sure....It's just that he does that ALL the time...it's not really that funny anymore...lol...I just wish he'd tell the story and call it a day :)

To be honest, I found annoying the way will was imitating Michael's voice, all the audience were LTAO, it didn't let me enjoy the story and it wasn't pleasent...

I agree on what Arklove said about just telling the damn story and that's it. I'm sure in his normal speaking voice, the annecdote would had sound even more adorable.

am i the only one who notices that michael had a much deeper voice in his last few years.

Michael always had a deep voice but most he used his higher voice.

But the story is cute. Imgine Michael on a horse grabbing the apple the horse wanted to have... so so so cute!!!

Allergic: I heard Janet is allergic to horses if they are not "clean". I never heard it of Michael... but I don't know for sure

Nice story. I do hate when they try to imitate Michael's voice aswell its always off! :rolleyes:

Anyone who watched the UK version of the show The Voice (where Will.I.am is one of the coaches on that show) knows this is how Will.I.am talks and acts period about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. He is just silly when he is talking about whatever. Litterally this is the way he is. So it's not worth gettin offended over. lol

Last edited:
Im sure i have seen video footage of michael riding a horse somewhere and he seemed fine :unsure:

Michael wasn't allergic to horses that I know of, I've seen pictures of him riding one and he seemed to be enjoying it. On the other hand I'm sure Will I.am respects Michael, I'm not offended by him imitating:)crazy) his voice, but I'm sure the audience WAS mocking Michael, and that I don't like, I also know Graham Norton mocks people like ALWAYS, and on his mind this story must've confirmed what people always think about Mike, that he was just eccentric or weird just look at him frowning.. wth! also the fact that Will rolled his eyes adds up to that IMO. Anyway, it did make me laugh to be honest, but that's cuz it's my first time watching him talk about Mike, I guess..

:smilerolleyes: I also saw this when it aired and thought it was cute , i dont think will i am was taking the mick , as they had a good relationship from what weve heard, and will i am seems very fond of Michael

Well, I for one think that his bad story telling adds to the comedy of it. People are laughing at willIam not MJ. But, even if they were one of the great things i loved about MJ was how he could laugh at himself. Course there was a limit but he liked to have fun! Heck look at all the little joke he made in MoonWalker and more.
I am allergic to horses but love to ride. Just got to hit the allergy meds before! LOL!
Fun story! I would had rather gone picking the apples with MJ! He would have been fun!

I really don't know where that story came from, there are several pics of Michael riding horses or being near them.

1172.jpg

mj-3-michael-jackson-14959397-500-369.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Horse-michael-jackson-16385442-1100-740.jpg

Michael-Jackson-Horse-michael-jackson-16385443-900-1338.jpg

4323333699_0484724313.jpg

Last edited:
Nice little story the high voice was more annoying than offensive, Michael could have been allergic to horses as he kept them on Neverland ranch and heres a short bit of footage him riding from his private home movies 1:01 minutes in.

Back