Will.i.am Says Justin Bieber’s Career “Could Be Like Michael Jackson”

MsCassieMollie

Proud Member
http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/w...biebers-career-could-be-like-michael-jackson/
Will.i.am-Justin-Bieber-Aug17newsbt-300x212.jpg

Will.i.am is the biggest Belieber in Justin Bieber. The Black Eyed Peas frontman made a pretty bold claim about The Bieb, likening the 17-year-old singing sensation’s career to none other than the late, great King of Pop: Michael Jackson!

Will.i.am is currently working with JB on his third studio LP, and recently gushed about the pop star to Radio Disney.

“I was with Justin Bieber in the studio two days ago, working on his new album, and we had a really great conversation,” he revealed to the radio show, via MTV UK.

“Justin Bieber could be like Prince,” he continued. “Justin Bieber could be like Michael Jackson, where his career is like, ‘Wow! Explain [how] it’s 2030, Justin Bieber, [and] your career is so long. You’re the first artist to be broadcasted to Mars. How do you feel about that?’ Justin Bieber could be that dude.”

So what exactly was the conversation about?

“That’s the conversation we had, and then we started working on things from scratch like here, right. I wanted to do something with Justin that probably no other producer would do or took the time to think about to do,” he said. “You know, I’m excited about the stuff we’re making.”

Do you think JB’s career has a long shelf life? Sound off in the comments!

Oh please. Everybody wanting to be the next Michael Jackson or wanting somebody else to be the next Michael Jackson.

I feel like will.i.am is losing his mind or something lately. Not only is the music jacked up, but he's coming out with crap like this. Not good. :huh:

Well, Will has finally lost ALL credibility with me. To compare someone that put so much soul into even his earliest recordings and is THE quintessential artist of our time to... That? Poor, deluded Will...

Ha ha Will.i.am, thats funny!
Comparing This Diva celeb with little to no talent to the KING OF POP!?!
You're hilarious!
Okay, points represent how much each one has accomplished.

Justin Bieber: .5
Michael Jackson: ?

All Justin Bieber has done is released a couple of albums and a movie.
Oh, and he rips of Michael's moves, and "Baby" copied "The Way You Make Me Feel".

I HATE how much Justin Bieber loves him/herself.

This is all a part of the business. It is all PR.

Maybe Will.I.Am believes what he said and maybe he doesn't (see Sheryl Crow during the Bad tour).

I never understood the hype with Will i am. Infact i think he's extreamly overrated. Most of the songs he's produced are exreamly melodic-less, have loud boring beats that give you a headache and he has a serious auto tune fetish.

Yeah, he does use an extensive amount of autotune. I wish Michael would have worked with Beyonce, and Lady Gaga. If they could make a bunch of songs, they would have been amazing. Will.I.am -- William. Smart name.
He's just being selfish not releasing "I'm Still The King". Isn't it finished?

And, again, JUST BIEBER??? NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!

William, you jokester!

I do think justin is talented but his career will never ever be like mjs!

He will have a career like Michael's when a monkey crawls out my ass........................................................nothing yet

this little guy will never be michael jackson on his worse day, that's like replacing ELVIS PRESLEY it is an impossibility, there are so many phases to michael that justin beiber couldnt begin to try to replicate, why do these ppl say these things , it is insulting to the legend that the man became,he had a magnetism that is unmatched. even the haters crack me up , they have the ordacity to put him down yet if he was alive today and came to their door offering them a free ticket to his concerts and a ride they would lick his toe jam, so ridiculous, michael jackson drew in enough ppl at each leg of his concerts to fill a small country and they think this little kid has the talent to replicate this , completely laughable. he attracted fans old and young since he first got started. he is a pioneer, he is why there is a justin bieber. so whoever said this was obviously high that day. (*rolls eyes) unbelievable.

When did the media make Will I am the speaker of all MJ affairs as if he was family? I hate how he thinks he knew MJ for years.

Most over 21's still don't have a clue who that girl is.........oops I mean boy!!!

MsCassieMollie;3460584You’re the first artist to be broadcasted to Mars. How do you feel about that?’ Justin Bieber could be that dude.”[/QUOTE said:
So, Beiver will be singing to Martians. About time.

I'm not a Justin Bieber fan but i don't think we should take cheap shots at him. None of us like it when it's done to Michael

i really dont like that he said this justin bieber im sorry but i dont like you
if you guys remember in one of justin biebers speech he suddenly added Michael to the end of the speech and you could tell he didnt mean it

Yeah, he does use an extensive amount of autotune. I wish Michael would have worked with Beyonce, and Lady Gaga. If they could make a bunch of songs, they would have been amazing. Will.I.am -- William. Smart name.
He's just being selfish not releasing "I'm Still The King". Isn't it finished?

And, again, JUST BIEBER??? NEXT MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!

William, you jokester!

How can he be selfish for not releasing a track that he doesn't have permission to release? That's called not being a cash cow (I hate that phrase). But that's exactly what a lot of fans would call him if he released it. He's damned if he did and he'd be damned if he didn't.

I'm not a Justin Bieber fan but i don't think we should take cheap shots at him. None of us like it when it's done to Michael

This.

he's was on the Ellen Show said and he said he want his career to be just as big as michael or will be as big as Michael and Ellen said no doubt about it. i think getting a bit of a ego no disrespect to him at all but first his career has to be bigger than
beyonce, usher, , britney spears, justin timberlake, madonna, janet, prince etc to get just as big as mj

Back