Will.I.Am produced an all dance music album with Michael!

elmari

Proud Member
I did a search for this article and Will.I.Am and could not find anything related to it. However, I apologize if it has been previously posted. . .

"Will.I.Am Hopes to Release His Duet With Michael Jackson"
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00025712.html

Though legal issue may prevent him from releasing his project with Michael Jackson, will.i.am does hope the record will, someday, be dropped for purchase. "I don't know if it will come out because of legalities but I hope it does," he said.

Despite his previous statement that the new material was kept only by Michael because the late singer didn't want it to be leaked, will.i.am revealed he had the song on his computer. "It was on my computer. It's pretty fresh, it's pretty great," the Black Eyed Peas' member gushed.

Describing on what can be expected from the project, will.i.am told The Daily Mirror, "It's something Michael has never done before - a dance music album. I was very proud of it."

Beside working on a dance music album with will.i.am, Michael Jackson was also rumored to craft an instrumental set with composer David Michael Frank. The singer who died on June 25 also hit studio with Claude Kelly and Akon who insisted the effort could be dropped as a tribute album.

I love dance music, so if this is true I really hope that it gets released!! I really enjoyed the collaborations that Will and Michael did on Thriller 25, so I think I would enjoy the other music that they made together. :)

Thanks for that. I PRAY all this amazing stuff is released someday. It'll never be the same because Michael won't be around to perfect and promote it... but at least it'll be something

I b et this album is amazing.
I've enjoyed his music style in all of his more ' upbeat ' and ' poppy ' tunes, so a dance album would be out of this world.

I hope he doesn't mean a whole album of techno or house tunes, lol.

Back