Will.i.am = Fred Mercury

lol, true that. They both cease any opportunity to flaunt their beatboxing skills.

But I reckon it would be funny if like Freddie, none of will.i.am's song make his next record and it goes on to become mega successful.

Will.I.Am doesn't come close to Freddie's greatness compared to Freddie Will.I.Am is a joker and a wannabe :puke: just cause hes working with MJ doesn't mean he equals Freddie how offensive compareing Will.I.Am to Freddie -_-

LMAO @ ''I could end up in hospital because Michael beat me up''

Will.I.Am doesn't come close to Freddie's greatness compared to Freddie Will.I.Am is a joker and a wannabe :puke: just cause hes working with MJ doesn't mean he equals Freddie how offensive compareing Will.I.Am to Freddie -_-
I was just about to say that.

^^^^^ Ditto!

I never got the feeling that the person was comparing them talent wise. I thought he was showing that they both had similar experience with MJ in that they both talked about recording with him.

Last edited:
I don't really see the connection. Will.I.Am isn't talented enough to be compared to Freddie Mercury OR Michael Jackson.

ROTF Will I Am....MJ really do have these artists on lock down man.

"Yeah I worked on 3 songs with MJ....(silence)...yep." :lol: He can't say anything else LOL. "Yeah, I heard them. They were...amazing.....(silence)....yep." :lol:

He's sooo funny thugh. "I'd be in the hospital...people talkin about how Michael Jackson beat me up and...thtat's not cool." :lol:

I never got the feeling that the person was comparing them talent wise. I thought he was showing that they both had similar experience with MJ in that they both talked about recording with him.

Yeah thats what I was thinking. It's obvious they are not the same talent wise. They can't even be compared talent wise. They both have equally strong talents on either side of the music industry.

ANYWAYS...I think the comparison was about the fact that they both have recorded multiple songs with Michael but the songs have yet to be surfaced or shown to the public with an album release. Didn't Freddie say he recorded more than one song with Michael other than State of Shock? I thought thats what he said. So same goes for Will.i.am, NOT including the remixes for Thriller 25 of course.

When I saw the first 2 videos at the top, I found it kind of funny and strangely ironic!

Back