Will I Am discusses his plans for the music he recording with Mike

pianoman04

Proud Member
imag0156m.jpg

Wait until the BEP are over and he's verging on bankcruptcy and I'm sure he'll suddenly become a lot more comfortable with the idea.

That is sooooo disappointing. He is sitting on the most recently recorded MJ material and he won't release it. I'm gutted. I hope there's a very good reason for that.

Wait until the BEP are over and he's verging on bankruptcy and I'm sure he'll suddenly become a lot more comfortable with the idea.

:no: very sad...wishing the worst for somebody is really not right...

As long as he has the rights to the songs...He can do what ever he wants with it...IMHO! But i wish he'd release it...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

this is absolutely scandalous, he is being selfish. I understand he wants to cherish the memories, but keeping it to himself is really not fair. Michael wanted people to hear those songs, he wanted to create new music for the fans. Does he have any idea how much we want that, it wouldn't hurt to release a track or two.

Screw Will.i.am. I don't think MJ even wanted to use the songs they did together anyway.

He WILL HAVE to release. I'm sure SONY and The Estate will come up with a plan to make him give out all he has. There'll be some angrymob if they don't release new material. And I'm not talking about demos of other records or stuff , I'm talking about the real new material Mike was working on. They have to give us THAT at least.

:no: very sad...wishing the worst for somebody is really not right...

As long as he has the rights to the songs...He can do what ever he wants with it...IMHO! But i wish he'd release it...:)

L.O.V.E.
Romi

i don't think Will has exclusive rights. MJ never worked on something and didn't add it to his own publishing company.

I wish he'd release it. Would be very selfish, if he'd keep it for himself. But time will tell.

Why isn't he comfortable releasing this? It'll be damn comforting for us!

And he even has the audacity to say it will be played - but only at his house. What a selfish person. If you want to hear it yourself, share it with his fans!

After his death will.i.am said he wanted the world to hear their work and even said Mike would appear on the new Black Eyed Peas album (http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=83782&highlight=black+eyed)

Just publicity I guess. I love lots of Will's work - just let us hear it!

Anyway, didn't he say he didn't even have the hard drives with the songs on, and that Michael kept them. :mello:

Why are people getting so worked up over this? In time, the material will be released. What's the fun in putting everything out all at once? Mike didn't operate like that, so why do some of the fans expect his producers to just flood the market with non-stop MJ music?

Why are people getting so worked up over this? In time, the material will be released. What's the fun in putting everything out all at once? Mike didn't operate like that, so why do some of the fans expect his producers to just flood the market with non-stop MJ music?

We've waited over a decade for new material and have had to get through his death.

We need something. Will is just being selfish.

I wouldnt like to get it all now anyway. Lets wait.

He will release it eventually im sure. He wont allways feel uncomfortable about releasing it.

That is very selfish of him. Michael recorded these songs for the fans to hear, not for Will.I.Am to keep in his house and play whenever he wants.

Why would Michael even collaborate with these new generation artists? He's far too good for that (BEP are not that great IMO). But having said that, I'd like to hear the songs they recorded together. Anything with Michael has to be great.

There's no need to be over the top about Will.i.am, less of the disrespect and name calling please, it's just unnecessary. Thread cleaned.

Perhaps he is not happy with the tracks and being a perfectionist like MJ and do not want to release them because of that?

Perhaps he is not happy with the tracks and being a perfectionist like MJ and do not want to release them because of that?
Well, considering his already released music, he can't be much of a perfectionist.

Well, considering his already released music, he can't be much of a perfectionist.

oooooooooooooooohhhhhh. bitchy!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha, but i kind of agree, i think the music industry is dead right now, michael was working with the best around, but that doesnt mean to say they are amazing talents, they are just all thats available.

I just read all of this and this is what I think:

The best of Michael's unreleased music is probably the music he did with WIll.I.Am. I am not a person who buys BEP albums. But I just think the two of them were a great fit.

In regards to this article and Will.I.Am. It doesn't make sense. Too many conflicting reports. Will said on CNN that he only had the music, not the vocals. So something is not right here.

Back