Will Dr. Conrad Murray Flee?

Starde

House Moonwalker
This is a small article from the Chicago Sun-Times:

There's concern at the Los Angeles district attorney's office about the possibility Dr. Conrad Murray -- Michael Jackson's controversial personal physician, who was with him when he died -- may flee the country.

A source in the DA's office tells me Murray is considered a definite ''flight risk,'' especially now that an indictment -- or a series of indictments -- is expected to be handed down charging the doctor with culpability in the King of Pop's drug-induced death.

Reportedly, Murray is being kept under surveillance 24-7, in case there are any indications he's going to make a run for it.

It's also alleged that Murray already has quietly made inquiries about travel to Brazil -- a country without an extradition treaty with the United States.

http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/zwecker/1774599,CST-FTR-zp17.article

I better not see the son of a bitch flee...

I'm sure they authorities are already watching him. But I wish he would TRY and flee. They would snagged his behind and tack on ANOTHER charge.

Let him just try and flee!

Where can he go? MJ is too famous and has fan all over the world. He will be better/safer in jail.

AGREE 1000%

There IS nowhere for Murray to run.

He is virtually a prisoner right now! He can't go out of his house - he can't work (who will trust him at this point?), he can't do anything!

The only thing that Murray could do is fess up who put him to do this. Make him sing like a canary. Murray was a hit man and he did not act alone.

Where can he go? MJ is too famous and has fan all over the world. He will be better/safer in jail.

Murray was born in Grenada that is presently basically an american state right now since the 1983 invasion. And lived he in the country where i was born Trinidad (so ashamed to admit that he has some kind of relations to my place of birth).

Trinadad is like a little america we fashion everything they do here, their attitudes and all. We love Michael Jackson their it was an chaos (confusion) when he came to trinidad in 1978 i think it was can't recall to well. So anyway many people there feel the same way about Murray and I don't think he would be able to live comfortable there either.

Last edited:
There would be no point in him doing it, to be honest, he's known over the world because of Michael's feath so it would be useless....
He's better off in jail no matter what now, believe it or not there are probably some fans out there who would actually harm if not kill Murray so, no matter if he gets arrested or let off, he's just not safe anywhere. His life has bascially become pointless...

There is no country in the world this man can flee to. It is basically pointless to even try.

I am sure there are fans in jail as well.... We all remember the Thriller dance they did....

I agree there is no place on earth Conrad Murray could go to. Michael is loved all around the world, and.. obviously, if a fans sees him somewhere, he'll be reported.. or slapped in the face... depends ;)

First thing that came to my mind as well. :lol:

I am sure there are fans in jail as well.... We all remember the Thriller dance they did....

Yep! Michael wasn't just a national treasure. He was a global treasure. Murray doesn't stand a chance anywhere.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_countries_have_no_extradition_treaties_with_the_United_States

Which countries have no extradition treaties with the United States?

Bhutan
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Canada (Canada maintains an extradition treaty with the caveat that any persons extradited will not be subject to the death penalty. The Conservative government under Stephen Harper reversed this position, but the Supreme Court of Canada has placed this reversal in a state of legal uncertainty.)
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Indonesia
Iran
Ivory Coast
Jordan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Mali
Maldives
Mauritania
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
Samoa
Sao Tome e Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Soviet Union
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu
Vietnam
Yemen
Yemen South
Zaire

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_countries_have_no_extradition_treaties_with_the_United_States

Canada (Canada maintains an extradition treaty with the caveat that any persons extradited will not be subject to the death penalty. The Conservative government under Stephen Harper reversed this position, but the Supreme Court of Canada has placed this reversal in a state of legal uncertainty.)

Well, if he cannot have the death penalty if coming to Canada.. he better not come here then! Well, he probably won't get death penalty anyway.. but let's dream...

In addition to a flight risk, there could also easily be a suicide risk I guess ? Like someone else pointed out a few posts back, Murray's life has basically become pointless and there's nowhere to run.
I want him to go through a trial, be sentenced, go to jail, meet some MJ fans in jail.........

Um can we say SOLITARY CONFINEMENT!!!

Bhutan
Botswana
Brunei
Burkina Faso
Burundi
Cambodia
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Central African Republic
Chad
China
Comoros
Djibouti
Equatorial Guinea
Ethiopia
Gabon
Guinea
Guinea Bissau
Indonesia
Iran
Ivory Coast
Jordan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Libya
Madagascar
Mali
Maldives
Mauritania
Mongolia
Morocco
Mozambique
Nepal
Niger
Oman
Philippines
Qatar
Rwanda
Samoa
Sao Tome e Principe
Saudi Arabia
Senegal
Somalia
Sudan
Syria
Togo
Tunisia
Uganda
Soviet Union
United Arab Emirates
Vanuatu
Vietnam
Yemen
Yemen South
Zaire

Murray cld flee to the country of "West Hell":evil: if he wanted to I don't think that wld stop some type of justice from being served..

Well, if he cannot have the death penalty if coming to Canada.. he better not come here then! Well, he probably won't get death penalty anyway.. but let's dream...

No, no, no. I am as angry as all hell, but an eye for an eye is not what Jesus or any other modern profit has spoken of. In the end, we will have to forgive for God will serve justice. It is not up to us. You should never wish someone death, regardless of who they are. Don't you remember how many people wanted Michael put to death in 2005? Why would you want ANYONE to have that possibility. Also, remember this. As long as we have the death penalty in place (most states do not), there will always, ALWAYS be the occasional innocent person who is killed. To me, this is reason enough to revoke the penalty. You cannot let one innocent man die in order to take the lives of the guilty. It is un-American at it's very foundation.

There is nowhere for him to run to, Michael's fans are worldwide, if he goes to Brazil, so help me I would get on a plane myself and bring him back!

Back