Will card holder have to be present on day ?

mj_insane

Proud Member
PLEASE DONT CLOSE THIS THREAD , I POSTED THIS NEW THREAD BECAUSE THE OTHER ONES ARE LIKE A MILLION PAGES LONG.....

Just wondering as we havent recieved tix yet , will they make them collectable on the day ??

Im scared of this happening because the card holder will have to be present , and im not going with the cardholder...

u understand...

yes ordered from ticketmaster - but my dad used his card so they will go to his address .

BUT , im not going with my dad now , and what if they make the tickets where u have to collect on the day at box office ?? will card holder have to be present - if so im screwed
Im scared of this happening as we havent got tix yet....

Just relax and see if you will get the tickets in time before the show. Then you have nothing to worry about.
If you don't get them in time, I'm sure you can take a signed letter from your dad and his card or something. There will be a way...

The tickets will probably arrive at your dad's in time, so there's no need to worry. If they don't maybe your dad will be able to arrange something with TM - maybe get a printout or something since they said that only cardholders will be able to pick up the tickets in person. But I don't think you should worry about that - the tickets will probably arrive in time!

Whoever purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster should of been given the choice for different kinds of methods to get your tickets. If you choose to pick them up from the box office then you will need the card you paid on, if you choose to have them posted they will go to the bill payers address.

They will arrive. People need to chill until there actually is a problem. Even if they don't arrive, I'm sure there is something you can do. The concerts are months away yet!

Well all I'm saying is that everyone has got their anxieties who have bought tickets. It's just freaking people out unnecessarily.

Whoever purchased the tickets from Ticketmaster should of been given the choice for different kinds of methods to get your tickets. If you choose to pick them up from the box office then you will need the card you paid on, if you choose to have them posted they will go to the bill payers address.

but was there an option to choose to pick it up from the box office? I think we could only choose from the different shipping methodes

I feel your anxciety as well as i am in the same situation (bought tix on my husbands account).

Even though there is nothing to worry about (yet), i will feel betetr with the tickets in my hands.

I am down to earth and usually i dont worry much but when it comes to these concerts....they have changed me into a freaky anxcious person, lol...

Stacey, YOU need to chill. People are worried. This is a dream for many people. If you don't like hearing about it, please stop reading these threads. People have worries and questions that need answering. You're faulting them for wanting to make sure their dreams come true? I don't think so. That's NOT cool.

stacey, you need to chill. People are worried. This is a dream for many people. If you don't like hearing about it, please stop reading these threads. People have worries and questions that need answering. You're faulting them for wanting to make sure their dreams come true? I don't think so. That's not cool.

ah-men !!!!!!!!

:)

Stacey, YOU need to chill. People are worried. This is a dream for many people. If you don't like hearing about it, please stop reading these threads. People have worries and questions that need answering. You're faulting them for wanting to make sure their dreams come true? I don't think so. That's NOT cool.

Geez, I was only saying. :mello:
This is a dream for me too, and yeah I have the same problem as the starter of this thread for one of the dates I'm going to. If we all started threads like this there'd be thousands of them. Especially when this same question has been answered in about 10 threads already. I don't think I'm the one that needs to chill, frankly. People go to concerts all the time, and 99.99% of them don't have any problems. All I'm saying is why cause the hysteria when it's totally unnecessary at this point. Is that OK with you?

This is a dream for me too, and yeah I have the same problem as the starter of this thread for one of the dates I'm going to. If we all started threads like this there'd be thousands of them. Especially when this same question has been answered in about 10 threads already. I don't think I'm the one that needs to chill, frankly. People go to concerts all the time, and 99.99% of them don't have any problems. All I'm saying is why cause the hysteria when it's totally unnecessary at this point. Is that OK with you?

But is this thread, actually PHYSICALLY hurting you ??

NO IT ISNT , and no-one else is bothard , so you didnt need to come in acting like a hero because no one is really bothard by your comments ...

Yes , its a dream come true , and yes - i want to be ded set sure on what happens on the day . Ive waited my whole life (21 years) for something like this as i have never seen MJ before .

So , sorry if it really hurts you that much , but i dont give a toss what you think . Im just trying to plan my dream !

Look, I'm sorry ok? I wasn't trying to insult anyone, really I wasn't. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said anything.

I remember when I bought tickets to the WMA's.. I bought them only a few days before the show so they weren't going to be posted, only collected. I had used my moms card but sh wasn't going to the show.

I was asked to get a signed letter from my mom(and/or the bank) and bring the card along..they I had no problem getting the tickets..

Hope this helps the peoplr who are nervous.

if this turns into a pissing match about who's less freaked out, this thread will be closed.everyone chill out

There wasn't for me - could it be that option was only given to UK residents?

Don't know if there was any difference for non UK purchases.
Too be honest with everyone who has a problem or query with their tickets the best advice anyone could give you is too get in touch with ticketmaster, only they can give you a 100% garanteed response...

Back