~*~Wii Game Help Thread~**~

BillieJean84

Proud Member
Lets start off with Endless Ocean 2: Blue World

Its a fun interesting game however I get frusterated pretty fast because the quests some of which are just in-complete-able. For those who have not played your a scuba diver who goes on these quests to find and salvage items, go to shipwrecks etc.

Right now I'm only on chapter 3- Antartica with all the icebergs. The quest here is to locate the 'singing dragon' which turns out to be a whale. Its telling me to go to coordinates of the map: F8 I think, or F5 and to go deeper and deeper down, then the sounds coming from the North then its comig from the South....

This is one journey I will never be able to complete if its telling me to go all over the place. Which I have gone all over the place & I can tell you, theres nothing there.

anyway I totally forgot what I came here to do lol but I thought it migt be a good idea to help each other fellow Wii video game nerds out.

I'll come back later to ask around to please help me or give me some tips cause theres other quests I still need to do.:yes: Thanks.

Back