Wich Thriller Live version is your favourite?

Wich is your favourite Thriller Live version?

• Bad Tour (1988/89)

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Dangerous Tour

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • History Tour

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • This Is It

Votes: 32 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Themidwestcowboy

Proud Member
I Have to say mine is This Is It! wow the mix between Ghost Underscore/Threatend was so beautiful and amazing. It would have been somethin special to see, indeed.

It would have been so amazing.

The 3D, the Spider MJ would come out of, the mix between Ghost Underscore/Threatend was amaxing.

It was going a new direction and it would have been so fantastic.

Yeah This Is It, it could be so cool to see the finished result! That was one of the most surprising things in that movie, when they started with Threatend!

So frustrating that we will never see TII Thriller final product.We can only imagine how amazing it would have been.

It wasn't meant to be :cry:

Bad Tour especially from 88 to 89 the intro is amazing roll on Bluray release

Bad Tour and HIStory Tour. He should have weared the red thriller jacket more often. This red jacket performance from HIStory Tour is amazing:

Why did you withdraw Thriller from 1987? :O

I voted for the Bad Tou 88-89 because of the creepy interlude and the amazing instrumentals, not just a recorded live playing.
Also, TII is awesome. But we couldn't see it real LIVE with Michael's costume and everything.

Musically or performance wise or both?

I'd have to vote for the Bad tour. Since I am of the opinion that less is more, and 'Thriller' like 'Smooth Criminal' got waaay out of hand live.

Musically or performance wise or both?

I'd have to vote for the Bad tour. Since I am of the opinion that less is more, and 'Thriller' like 'Smooth Criminal' got waaay out of hand live.

How did Smooth Criminal get out of hand live? For Dangerous and HIStory tours it was just the same as the Bad Tour. Only difference is that for Dangerous and HIStory tours MJ added The Lean

TII because it took Thriller to a whole new level. Other than the music video, this is by far the best in my opinion and I LOVED the fact that it included snips of Ghosts and Threatened :)

TII, hands down. The 3D effect, Michael emerging from underneath the spider, Ghosts/ Threatened mix...just WOW!

TII would indeed have been spectacular and the snippets we saw were amazing, but I voted for the simplicity of the Bad tour. Just loved that Michael was front and centre on that tour.

This Is It by far. He recreated the aspects of the song into perfection. The 'Dome Project' video, Michael emerging from a spider, the 3D effects, Ghost underscore and Threatened would've brought a new Thriller to us.

I went with the majority and voted This Is It...

I think whenever something has a new twist and goes beyond the levels of previous versions... it always sounds and looks better... if that's possible!!!

I was always looking forward to Michael the adult covering the J5 songs again....

I think with Michael, he always tries to outdo the things he has done in the past... if you can better perfection that is x

Back