Why?

AG5050

Proud Member
Why did Michael have to die, there are so many evil people in the world its just no fair that Michael should be gone after everything hes done for people and the world, he was such an amazing person its just not right, this wasn't meant to happen its just not right i don't understand it, its just not fair. Im so confused its all i think about everyday since it happened and the more I think about it the more it messes with me, this is the first thing i've encountered in my life that I really don't know how to deal with, im starting to feel like I might never get over this, sorry to rant its just all built up so much I had to let it out im just so confused and upset at the moment.

It's hard when i reflect on it too but take comfort from this, he's gone to a better place.

That's why you will see some of the tributes saying "it's better on the other side"

and his brother saying some industries did not love him and God took him away.

Read John 15, something Jesus said. It will comfort you.

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'[c]

I think back to last week and reading the thread about an ambulance going into Michaels home. I just remember thinking.............I knew it was all too good to be true. Thats what I thought for that moment.

Then of course I heard it was much more serious, and soon drifted on to thinking that this was Michael Jackson, my idol, my inspiration. I will never forget reading that.

I was one of the people who followed the whole thing............I was constantly refreshing tmz.com.

I refreshed it and there was a slight thought in my head that said to myself 'Imagine I refreshed it and it came up with Michael Jackson dies'.

Of course I did, and the first thing I read was 'Michael Jackson Dies'. I honestly almost felt sick right there.

I then heard he went into a coma, and celebrated that there was still hope. Only to hear he was actually dead.

Life is unfair, its no secret. For him to be taken away from his kids his family, and us so early and at this point in his life on the verge of his comeback is just solid evidence that life is unfair.

It's hard when i reflect on it too but take comfort from this, he's gone to a better place.

That's why you will see some of the tributes saying "it's better on the other side"

18"If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you. 20Remember the words I spoke to you: 'No servant is greater than his master.'[b] If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also. 21They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the One who sent me. 22If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin. 23He who hates me hates my Father as well. 24If I had not done among them what no one else did, they would not be guilty of sin. But now they have seen these miracles, and yet they have hated both me and my Father. 25But this is to fulfill what is written in their Law: 'They hated me without reason.'[c]
i see what your trying to say and appreciate it but im not really that religous so I find it hard to take comfort in thinking he might be in a place im not sure i believe exisits.

because he was like a candle. burning himself down and giving away his light. such people die young. you can either choose to feel deep and give away a lot, or live for yourself and take from the others. Michael chose to give away himself to the others. when he used to say "i love you" - he really meant it. it's a matter of choice. because let's face it - if after the trial he decided to finish his career and live with children somewhere in Ireland - he would be alive now

I remember reading this on my bible.:angel: That is so true. Thank you for the reality check.:cheeky:

Back